Thread: **Spam** 03 F450

Sportin' Wood
    For sale 03 F450 11' service bed enclosed lid, overhead rack, 7.3 power stroke, A/C 66,500 miles. Truck is in great shape and recieved regular maint.
    No major body damage. Real work horse. I am no longer doing Com. or custom work so the truck is just too big. Down sized to regular pick ups for the guys and this is the last big truck I have.
    Email me @ jeff@advantageplumbinginc.com or call 951 677 0460 for more info.
    Sorry no pics you guys should know what a white work truck looks like.
    Edit forgot the price
    $20,000 obo.

Squirtin Thunder
    Is it a standard cab ???

victorfb
    this just might be what some of are looking for. 03s make it under the wire for not having to be smogged. yep, even diesels will start needing smog certs next year. 04s were designed to run on the newer fuel (maybe why diesel prices skyrocketed) and will soon need to be taken to smog stations just like the gas engines. now this is in california, not sure about other states. but 66K miles aint nothing for a 7.3 diesel and if your needing a big truck to pull your large boat or toy hauler, this will do the trick. WAYYYYY bigger braking system than a 1 ton duelly. had i known about this smog crap when i was looking for my f550 i would have definatly considered one of the (4) 03s the dealer still had and was making deals. who knew?... $20K for an 03 F450? i dont think this one will last long.

Squirtin Thunder
    Where in the world did you get that info Vic ???
    http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=Ao0ygSAN.O...lu=X3oDMTFic2d qOGJ0BGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDNARxdANkcQRzZWMDc3IEd nRpZANERlhIXzI-/SIG=1264r4pg2/EXP=1136055516/**http://www.unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/convoyr.wmv

victorfb
    Where in the world did you get that info Vic ???
    http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=Ao0ygSAN.O...lu=X3oDMTFic2d qOGJ0BGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDNARxdANkcQRzZWMDc3IEd nRpZANERlhIXzI-/SIG=1264r4pg2/EXP=1136055516/**http://www.unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/convoyr.wmv
    so far its been here say. but ive heard it from a couple diesel mechanics. something to do with the way they are making diesel thats supposed to burn cleaner. i was told not to worry because most any diesel will pass the test. its more of a revenue generation deal. just think of the millions of dollars that will be spent. more california crapola. sure hope im wrong about it though.
    sorry for the highjackin of the thread.

Sleek-Jet
    so far its been here say. but ive heard it from a couple diesel mechanics. something to do with the way they are making diesel thats supposed to burn cleaner. i was told not to worry because most any diesel will pass the test. its more of a revenue generation deal. just think of the millions of dollars that will be spent. more california crapola. sure hope im wrong about it though.
    sorry for the highjackin of the thread.
    It's Federal I believe.
    It's more designed to bring the off road diesels (i.e. construction and mining) into compliance.
    Jordy would be the one to ask... he's the authorita....

Sportin' Wood
    No problem on the hijack
    Single cab. It has the plastic interior.
    Trucks in pretty fair shape considering it was a Fleet truck. My business partner drove it the first year we owned it. We did regular service on it as we do with all the trucks.
    The only reason I am selling it is that it is just too big for what we do now. The guys just load the big trucks down with trash because they have containers on the job sites and no longer need to haul the material with them.
    I had the same truck, and pulled my boat a couple times with it. What Boat? It was not even there.
    Used it to pull my rock crawler with a bed full of tools to a comp, and same thing like there was nothing there. I am convinced that this truck could pull down a house.
    If anyone wants it let me know this week. Next monday I am taking it to a wholesale guy that wants it pretty bad.
    If you e- mailed me about pics I will have one of the gals in the office take some and send them to you this afternoon.