Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Who lives in the SCV?

Mrs Luvnlife
    Happy Hour, hell yea.... Chuy's, they have a great outside patio in the summer. Drinks ain't half bad either....
    Chuy's....most definitely....and then anyone who has kiddies that can't get a babysitter can bring them along for some game action .
    Canyon Country.
    The best part about living in the SCV is no RV parking in most of the home tracks. What do you all pay for storage? Maybe this should be a new thread, but I currently pay $90 a month for my asphault marina
    When we were house hunting we were only looking at houses that had RV access on the side and we lucked out and found it and actually all of our toys are here on the property, so we're paying just our monthly mortgage fee .

H20 Toie
    Canyon Country.
    The best part about living in the SCV is no RV parking in most of the home tracks. What do you all pay for storage? Maybe this should be a new thread, but I currently pay $90 a month for my asphault marina. :hammerhea
    I pay $100 for indoor for my 21' Commander but i have not found a place that i can put the 35' Cigarette indoors yet, if anyone knows please let me know it is 41' total.

pixrthis
    Sean / Steveson Ranch / 42 Fountain

thom
    well it sounds like you better stop by and have a few beers and burgers sometime soon.. Weve got a fridge full of silver bullets at all times.. We are off of skyline ct. In the culdesac.. Ive got the white F250 with the shell on the back
    Castaic. Laveycraft 21xtski. And Thom, I saw your boat parked down the street a couple weeks ago, you must be in my area. Mark

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456