Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Official East Coast Jet and V-Drive Site- IIl

nitro557
    ill stick with my ford guys,rat im ready for the meeting on the 18th but rays not comeing i spoke with bomber on saturday and he would come so will bob,so lets do it .hey bob do you still have that special light wieght crank?i still acnt get over a .050 crank thats pushing it

HammerDown
    Darn,posted a comment on the other thread!

Wet Dream
    Looking good man, looking good!!!

nitro557
    ok guys nov 18th its a sunday harriss crab house at kent -narrows,2pm i cant spell but to hell with it,lets meet

SnapperSnacher
    Hello all I've ben out working my Crab traps so I have not ben on much. How are things looking for next summers BASH? I will back in from the water in about 2 days. The Hurricane will be hitting us about 7am Mon. with about 65 to 80kn winds anyone want to go for a boat ride. LOL Hope all are well!! see ya time to take her (boat) out to the bay

nitro557
    im trying to get a get together on the 18th of this month to decide a date and set a location its still gonna happen just dont have any details

Dimarco Kid
    Yellow is where it's at my man! My hydros yella too. Are you sure you want to use a Ford in that? That seems like a nice boat. LOL just trying to wind ya up a little, but being a Ford guy you probably get wound quite often!!!
    Kid

nitro557
    dam kid i think you hit every thread,evryplace i look youve been.nice to have you back,and ill stick with my ford if i win the lottery carreol carter is selling a boss alu block for blown alch and nitro can go to 700 cubes,dam ill have to build another hydro

Wet Dream
    Here is one of the first BOTE posts

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345