Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official East Coast Jet and V-Drive Site- IIl

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
    Where ya from Aquaholic?

schiada96
    I lived in north carolina for a few years and drove to smith mountain lake a couple of times it looked cool.

Moomawnster
    WELL It sounds like you are going to be in my state for this thing so I hope I can be there , as a matter of fact I might just have to make a trip just to see the place this fall , only 90 mi or so ........

nitro557
    where in va are you and what kind of boat do you have ?

Moomawnster
    Nitro I go boating in Bath co Va at lake MOOMAW . 16 ft Hardin Tahiti , stock 350 sbc,I have some pictures posted on the Jet Heaven site ....

Wet Dream
    I was in Lake Anna on Tuesday, what a beautiful place. I was in Havre de Grace also on Wednesday. I dont know HdG that well, but from what I saw (from I-95) it is huge and there are a few islands out there.
    (formerly Hallet of a Dream)
    [This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited October 14, 2001).]

nitro557
    wet dream you should have let me know you was in the area when you came up 95 from lake anna you croosed a bridge over the occoquann which is were i work.i didnt know hdg was the upper tip of the bay hell if you guys dont mind open water like that lets get together on the potomac, i work at a large marina and can arrange with the state park across the river to use their ramp , you can check out my work at pwmarina.com we deal in searays but its a dam nice river and i know of some spots we can do some racing at also good riverside eats

nitro557
    i dont know where bath county is ,are you out west what is the nearest big town?

Moomawnster
    Bath county is west of Lexington Va on rt 39 this road takes you directly to Moomaw entrance at rt600 south. may I send you a photo I got this saturday morning?.Also any suggestions for my new 383 motor will be welcome ...... I know ..I know ..get a big block !

Wet Dream
    One thing that comes in handy is a fuel stop on the water or a pump nearby the ramp for people that want to pull out and go fill and return within a few minutes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast