Thread: divilman

jetboat
    read my note on eddie marine and if you have ordered,what your take?

Devilman
    read my note on eddie marine and if you have ordered,what your take?
    Do what now? What note??

jetboat
    Do what now? What note??
    i asked a question in the sandbar section who has ordered from eddie marine.the responce did nt suprise me,justwas asking if you ever ordered from them?

IMPATIENT 1
    i've ordered from them and was very happy with service/parts.

Devilman
    i asked a question in the sandbar section who has ordered from eddie marine.the responce did nt suprise me,justwas asking if you ever ordered from them?
    Oh, I gotcha. No, haven't ordered from them. Seen a lot of good talk about them here though. I've gotten some stuff from Rex Marine, never been disappointed! Good people over there, very helpful. Everything else I've gotten locally.
    What are ya ordering?

jetboat
    Oh, I gotcha. No, haven't ordered from them. Seen a lot of good talk about them here though. I've gotten some stuff from Rex Marine, never been disappointed! Good people over there, very helpful. Everything else I've gotten locally.
    What are ya ordering?
    ordered a steering wheel,friday say at 3.00 then at 3.05 cancelled that one do to the incorect color on my part.they said they viided the first charge and re did the new order.found out yesterday they never voided the first orded and only put the second order in yesterday.now there are two chargves wit one order,there view,to xxxx bad,wait two to three weeks and they would try and take care of the matter.thats all they did!so i'am letting everybody who reads this suite about them.

jetboat
    i've ordered from them and was very happy with service/parts.
    so glad you didnt get sxxxx by them.but thats up to use who you want.

Devilman
    ordered a steering wheel,friday say at 3.00 then at 3.05 cancelled that one do to the incorect color on my part.they said they viided the first charge and re did the new order.found out yesterday they never voided the first orded and only put the second order in yesterday.now there are two chargves wit one order,there view,to xxxx bad,wait two to three weeks and they would try and take care of the matter.thats all they did!so i'am letting everybody who reads this suite about them.
    Ah hell, sorry to hear your havin problems.... Been there done that, just not on any boat stuff.

IMPATIENT 1
    remember, every company has a dumbass workin for em.you just caught the dumbass, that's all. besides that, every major credit card company has customer service to handle these situations. sorry you had probs with em.