Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big THANK YOU to some HB FRIENDS

dicudmore
    Yep... That would be Dan...He tried that with Roger and me on Easter weekend. He said "the water was rough". I said "b/s your trying to make this thing fly". That's when I figured out why Dan wanted a bigger prop... to fly.I think he needs wings! Lmao. :rollside:
    those weren't rollers or waves, they were table-tops :boxed:

bunny 166
    So sorry about your boat Dan...All will be better soon! Good job helping out your fellow boater, Big Bear....

Big Bear
    Big Bear can't thank you guys enough for towing us back there...I know that isn't how you guys planned on spending 2 hours Owe ya a big one and don't hesitate to call me on it.
    Sigepmock and Shippingguy thanks very much for the calls. Chris, PM me your # I lost it. Mike I didn't want to interrupt your weekend with a mid-evening call but thank you!
    Todd, thanks hosting all of us sat night and giving me the controls of your new boat sunday, that thing doesn't pack much air but it seems to ride pretty good :idea: Was good to be on the water
    Any time Dan! I know you would do the same for me.
    I was not sure if that was you as I had not seen the new boat in person. I had to find some space to turn around and make sure. That was an interesting low speed ride with all the big boat wakes wasn't it!!

dicudmore
    Any time Dan! I know you would do the same for me.
    I was not sure if that was you as I had not seen the new boat in person. I had to find some space to turn around and make sure. That was an interesting low speed ride with all the big boat wakes wasn't it!!
    it sure was...I thought we were dead meat a couple times :220v:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123