Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good times/ good people

KACHINA KEN
    Was nice to hang with the usual suspects Alan Heather Jordy Justin Michael Don LELE etc.... and to finally meet Kilr, Wicked Game Bob and his Wife, SBARK1 and his wife, Big Warlock whos really a big ol nice guy STV Keith and the other channel and sandbar hooligans, great weekend and great times.

No Name
    [QUOTE=KACHINA KEN great weekend and great times.[/QUOTE]
    It was a great weekend, Ken spotted you a few times out there but never got the chance to say hello. Hope to run into you in the future and have a cold one.

That Guy
    Kenny...very nice to hang with you as well.

MrsGHT
    Hey Kenny Ken, it was great seeing you and I love the boat! We ended up at the bar in Havasu Springs instead of the resaurant. The kids wanted to play video games. We'll have to hang longer next time.

Magic34
    Thanks again for the dinenr res hook up Ken. See you in a few weeks on the local lake.

Jordy
    See you in a few weeks on the local lake.
    Yeah, now you're just making stuff up.

Big Warlock
    Nice talking to you as well Kenny. Look forward to seeing you around Pleasant and stuff.
    I had a great time this weekend. Made it back with no problems. Ran the 60 all the way through Wickenburg. I think I like that route a whole lot better than the I-10.
    There was a few other boats. One in particular ran with me from Wickenburg in. Blue and white eliminator? Out of Danville, Ca. However the truck was an Az. duely? Just curious? If your out there, we were the Donzi behind you for awhile.
    Rob

prosthogod
    KK, didn't see you out there, ran my boat on friday and buddies on sat. It was great. Sorry we missed you.

Big Warlock
    And I'm feeling older everyday! Kenny referred to me as a "big, old, nice guy" and my other half, soon to be wife, reminded me on the way home that when I graduated high school she was only 11 years old! Ouch!!!! You friggin guys are killing me!!!! :crossx: :cry: :crossx:

No Name
    And I'm feeling older everyday! Kenny referred to me as a "big, old, nice guy" and my other half, soon to be wife, reminded me on the way home that when I graduated high school she was only 11 years old! Ouch!!!! You friggin guys are killing me!!!! :crossx: :cry: :crossx:
    Don’t take it so hard Rob. I am right there with you and my girl tells me the same thing all the time and she was only 7 years old when I graduated high school. Sounds a little sick when you think of it that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast