Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YardHouse Docks OPEN!

Wasabe
    'The docks in front of the YardHouse are open to powerboaters again! After two years of sailboat mooring the City of Long Beach has finally agreed to allow powerboaters back. SCOPE has secured the docks and agreed to run them for a cost every weekend. The YardHouse will offer all boaters who use the docks a 10% off voucher. Makes the dock cost insignificant!'
    From Jeffrey.

INSman
    Looks like I am getting my application into SCOPE here pretty quick !!

Wasabe
    Looks like I am getting my application into SCOPE here pretty quick !!
    You don't have to be a S.C.O.P.E. member to get dock space. I hope to see some you there!
    If you would like to become a SCOPE member please check out http://www.scopeinfo.com

wantacat
    I was at the yard house last night and I was checking the docks out. Pretty cool that you can roll up and just park. There was some huge Fountains out there late last night.

Wasabe
    where were they parked? In front of the Yard House or in the public mooring along the sidewalk?

WILD LAVEY
    thats great news.

wantacat
    where were they parked? In front of the Yard House or in the public mooring along the sidewalk?
    They were parked on the docks, the very far right ones if your facing west. Some were parked on the public mooring. A couple of more boats rolled up late last night as well. I know one of them was a raysoncraft, could not tell what the others were.

H20 Toie
    I used them a couple of weeks ago when we came back from Catalina it was great (my docking skills we not the best) scope members get a discount for parking but everyone gets the 10% off at the yardhouse.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...73DSC02448.JPG

INSman
    I used them a couple of weeks ago when we came back from Catalina it was great (my docking skills we not the best) scope members get a discount for parking but everyone gets the 10% off at the yardhouse.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...73DSC02448.JPG
    Dan
    Then where did you pull the boat out and clean ??

H20 Toie
    Dan
    Then where did you pull the boat out and clean ??
    I brought it back up to Castaic and put it in the water at the lake then washed it down really good at home, we lanched in long beach almost directly across from the yardhouse, they have a washout area there just bring a hose, i just figured it was better to put the whole boat in fresh water.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast