Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Go Out On The Lake This Weekend?

oldbuck40
    i did on sunday water was great! but damn it was hot!

taylormanss
    as I worked on my boat sat and sun I wished I was out on the lake but the centurion isn't ready yet.

Devilman
    Naaah, wanted to. Wind was kicking up a bitch Saturday. Sunday afternoon was looking promising, but ended up helping my dad move furniture..... The furniture that didn't get moved Father's Day weekend! Oh well. I did get the header put back on & put a ball valve on the line feeding the headers like we were talking about. I'm curious how its gonna act. Sonuvabitch!! Those friggin headers are HEAVY :rollside: :rollside:

oldbuck40
    Naaah, wanted to. Wind was kicking up a bitch Saturday. Sunday afternoon was looking promising, but ended up helping my dad move furniture..... The furniture that didn't get moved Father's Day weekend! Oh well. I did get the header put back on & put a ball valve on the line feeding the headers like we were talking about. I'm curious how its gonna act. Sonuvabitch!! Those friggin headers are HEAVY :rollside: :rollside:thats for damn sure!!! its dang near a 3 person job getting everything lined up for the first and second bolt!

taylormanss
    :messedup: :messedup: Hey Devilman where do you usually run your boat at Texana? do you ever go over to Coleto?
    taylotmanss is still stuck in port arthur!!!! :boxingguy

Greaser
    I went out on Sunday. Had a blast. Still havnt gotten to that 5 hour marker. But I'm sure I will be close enough after this coming weekend. I hung out at Pecan, they had a pretty good crowd. Lots of eye candy walking around. I had to be carefull since I had Becky with me :devil:

taylormanss
    Hey Greaser are you guys planning on going down to Lake Corpus christi on laborday weekend for Jetfest?

Greaser
    I havnt really thought about it. More than likely yes.

Taylorman
    Dam thats a nice picture Greaser.

Devilman
    thats for damn sure!!! its dang near a 3 person job getting everything lined up for the first and second bolt!
    Geez!! and to think I was tryin to do it myself. Ain't nothing like dropping a set of Hookers down into my Camaro. :hammer2: All the bolts were pretty easy to get to except, the second bolt on the first tube. Tellin ya, I was ready to throw that damn thing across the road!! Damn thing better not leak, that's all I'm hoping..... Finally had to get my wife to get that bolt started while I held the header up. Too bad they weren't zoomies, coulda had those done in no time!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast