Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HTM Crash

OOfatso
    I know that this is still a touchy area for a lot of people but I was wondering if there has been anything else found as a possible reson for the crash? I dont own a HTM but I still get asked by a lot of people when they see my "HTM Memorial Sticker" on my truck window. Thanks ahead of time for any info.
    OOfatso

24ROD
    OOfatso; Man give it a break! I imagine that all of the HTM family are tired of this being brought up. They have a reminder each and every day that the people they love are not around. just my 2 cents.

OOfatso
    No-Problem,
    I will respect that.. I am outta here, PLease no more replys, I dont want to stir any crap up again...

Hermosa
    OOfatso, you are just looking for info, nothing wrong with that. If people don't want to talk about it, they shouldn't reply....right 24ROD? Thre are plenty of other posts you can look at and participate with. My 4 cents...

24ROD
    Originally posted by Hermosa:
    OOfatso, you are just looking for info, nothing wrong with that. If people don't want to talk about it, they shouldn't reply....right 24ROD? Thre are plenty of other posts you can look at and participate with. My 4 cents...
    Hey Hermosa;
    1. When I want your opinion I'll let you know.
    2. Who are you OOfatso's Mom?
    3. Whatever http://free.***boat.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Hermosa
    24Rod, you are such a tea bag...

24ROD
    Originally posted by Hermosa:
    24Rod, you are such a tea bag...
    Hermosa;
    Obviously you are Smoking Pole.

Jrocket
    OOfatso,Hermosa....I didnt see any problem with the question that was asked.I think alot of people would like to know what the cause of the accident was but just dont want to ask.OOfatso just stepped up and asked,it was a simple question.Nothing to get bent out of shape about..JR

Charley
    I agree Rod Lighten up.....

nelson b
    OOfatso I personlly don't think there is anything wrong with the question that you asked. Everyone wants to know what happen and know one knows or know one is talking. If someone does know what happen I would like to know. My 2cents.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast