Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Njba

cs19: My site isnt modifiying your video quality, the script i wrote doesnt have that ability. Also, not sure how big that video was your trying to upload but you should be able to upload a very large vid, only problem is it may take a while

revndave
    Another great video.Cockpit cam is cool.

Thank you Shaun. Ive got it figured out now. What Ive found is, when I turn or compress my edited movie into a MPEG or AVI it looses the quality.
    Thanks for letting me use the site.
    Chris.

Bense468
    Chris
    How did you mount the cam for onboard shot? Thats pretty bitchen.

brian, ill get with tony tomarrow. ill get this deal sealed up for ya asap, i cant wait to see you run that thing w/ his engine. ill call you tomarrow after i talk to him...
    Make sure you do ... this engine is already coming out ... and going on the stand, I'll be proud to retire it having ran a 6.95 @ 157 being a band aid motor!
    and remember, keep your eyes open, we got a surprise on comin for you on these very forums.....
    Now that could be scary after the happenings this weekend!
    oh yea, brian busby is crazy, tri-hull and geo metro go together like salt n peper.
    Stil LMFAO
    I had a blast bro! Can't wait until Gina & I make it to the floatilla ... she's still mad because we didn't make it ... something like "damn it Brian, you're always breaking crap and not letting ME have any fun" ... like breaking crap is fun for me or something! Call me later ... we should get together prior to September though!
    Brian

Wicked Performance Boats
    Chris, That's some GREAT video. Thanks from all of us who couldn't be there! Budlight :2purples:

Chris
    How did you mount the cam for onboard shot? Thats pretty bitchen.
    DNE has this tiny little camera, i think its caled a lipstick cam, its got this suction cup that can withstand some serious MPH, and can be placed anywhere you want. Thats from the season opener, i just tied it in with this vid.
    Later.

Scotty
    Lawnmowers,open toolboxes,tubin' over waterfalls,high centered trucks,bent skid plates,sliding chairs at chuy's,getting thrown in the pool, the BA photos,Blown ass tube,a dozen air fresheners in Nelsons truck, the 20 person floatilla,test and tune, the grave digger, the dead guys' tube, 20 people & 21 intertubes packed in 2 chevys,beans in the beer and fuc#ed up hair do's..good times.
    Thanks for a good time,was a blast hanging with the BGF Inflight team, congrats on the win.
    Thanks to everyone in the MPD/DNE pits for the help and fun racing. Ill get that Roznos guy one of these days .Thanks to Nelson 109 for whooping my ass in Pro Gas, Ill get ya next time.
    Chris, Thank you!
    We had such a great time with all you guys, Steve and I were so happy to see your mom waiting in the truck to pick us up after the tube adventure. We talked about how we are going to out tube everyone next time. To top it all off we got the win in the BGF class some how.
    We are going to Loss Lake to run the boats this weekend , Hope to see some of you guys .

Bense468
    Chris, Thank you!
    We had such a great time with all you guys, Steve and I were so happy to see your mom waiting in the truck to pick us up after the tube adventure. We talked about how we are going to out tube everyone next time. To top it all off we got the win in the BGF class some how.
    We are going to Loss Lake to run the boats this weekend , Hope to see some of you guys .
    Whats up Jack D. I think this was bottle number 3.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...31DSC00463.JPG

Scotty
    [QUOTE=Bense468]Whats up Jack D. I think this was bottle number 3.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...31DSC00463.JPG[/QUOTE
    What up Bense..
    Had a good time last weekend. Nice pic of me hamming it up for the camera. We all no that i dont drink. Very funny bro.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast