Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Njba

cyclone
    It was still coming down...
    what he said. see the rope in the background of the photo? Mine wasn't setting until after the lights last weekend.

HBjet
    what he said. see the rope in the background of the photo? Mine wasn't setting until after the lights last weekend.
    That's all going to be corrected by the next race! :rollside:

uglycstmr
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...6_1_05_197.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...6_1_05_131.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...6_1_05_012.jpg
    I had to laugh at this picture on the bottom, when guys are racing don't they usually keep both hands on the steering wheel??? Chris???? :jawdrop:

Taylorman
    I noticed that, looks like he's out on a Sunday drive.

uglycstmr
    I noticed that, looks like he's out on a Sunday drive.
    Must have either been gettin ready for 4th of July weekend or thinkin he was already at the river.

HBjet
    Must have either been gettin ready for 4th of July weekend or thinkin he was already at the river.
    He's running against Nelson, he only needs one hand since the other ususally has a CL in it. :hammerhea
    HBjet

uglycstmr
    He's running against Nelson, he only needs one hand since the other ususally has a CL in it. :hammerhea
    HBjet
    That's what I'm talkin about

NELSON#109
    He Knew He Was Gonna Get Smoked, So He Was A Bit Blue, And Knew It Wasnt Worth Putting A Lot Of Effort Into.... I Was Falling Asleep From Partying Too Much The Night Before, But Still Managed To Take A Win Against That Pos Datona In That Very Race..... Cs Is Gonna Start Making Shoty Hardware For My Jet, So He Can Beat Me Now, But Thats Cool.... I'll Still Out Tube That Foo..... Nelson#109

uglycstmr
    I must admit I did have a good time with everyone this weekend as I was working the In-Ramp Lanes, everyone was suited up and ready to go, you all made it real easy for me. I had alot of fun and it was a good time to meet you all a little more than just at registration. Thanks all.

cyclone
    I must admit I did have a good time with everyone this weekend as I was working the In-Ramp Lanes, everyone was suited up and ready to go, you all made it real easy for me. I had alot of fun and it was a good time to meet you all a little more than just at registration. Thanks all.
    Which person at the in-ramp was you? I had no idea. thanks for all the help!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast