Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Drive Video and Static Films

I want to thank these two guys for all of thier hard work and never ending footage of the boat races. Countless hours of holding a video camera and rarely, if ever, missing a shot. They always seem to capture the spirit of the deal. I just got done watching "6 Wide" for the 3rd time and I will probably watch it 2 more times tonight. If anyone hasn't ordered "6 wide" or any of the videos that Jerry has put out, you are missing some of the most awesome footage available.
    Thanks for all the hard work.
    Tony

dossangers
    Frankly i dont think i could survive without jerry's VID'S you can never get enough boat racing or watching yourself!!! like Jana said '' you have watched those videos a 1000 times'' I said no 1001 times!!!!!!!!

GofastRacer
    Jerry is the man!..

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I just got done watching "6 Wide" for the 3rd time and I will probably watch it 2 more times tonight. If anyone hasn't ordered "6 wide" or any of the videos that Jerry has put out, you are missing some of the most awesome footage available.
    Thanks for all the hard work.
    Tony
    Just to shed some light on things....
    I have turned over the SS end of the year video duties to Static Films (he doesnt really use film) AKA FlakeyDandruffKidd. I have tried to help him in this endeavor showin him a few shooting tricks and even supplying him footage here and there.
    The 04 SS end of the year video "Six Wide" is Shawns Video with both of our footage. Shawn threw it all into the computer mixed it with great music and even packaged it up nice. Its a great video and he has a bunch of them in stock ready to ship. All videos after "six wide", are and will remain entirely "his" footage.
    I would have plugged this movie earlier but Shawn had some details left to settle with me first.
    So far this year Shawn has been doing a great Job taping (when he leaves his girlfriend at home).
    Thanks for the encouragement. Tony and Wayne your 1hr 45 min, Chowchilla vids are in the mail.
    Jerry

Static Films
    Thanks Jerry .... Everything will run smoother with me now ... static films is more organized with our own office ...... I have 2 cameras now for texas diego and pheonix i just got a XL2 ... so the XL2 and VX2100 will be shooting the last races ... we also are getting a Neat onboard camera in ...... I couldnt have done 6 wide without you ..... there was alot of stuff i learned with the 2004 video shooting angles etc. just would like to thank you for your footage jerry

Static Films
    Jerry do u know where i can get a good price on a mini dv player?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Jerry do u know where i can get a good price on a mini dv player?
    Call me.

Static Films
    i will call you monday Jerry...... BTW all .... Burley Video Is Coming along Beautifully ... it will be shipped out sometime next week .... so far i have
    Scott Nish
    Guru
    Joey Cuccie
    Chris Kenner
    1Bahnerjet
    Norcalracing
    Post if you would like ot order either post or email me ... at shawn@static-films.net
    httpSTATIC FILMS (http://www.static-films.net)

bondsman
    Jerry......I got your DVD today. Can't wait to watch it tonight. Thanks again!

dossangers
    Those VIDS are like HEROINi cant get enough!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast