Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 427 side oiler cobra jets for sale

The Jackal
    I have 2 complete 427 side oilers for sale all original and complete with factory
    low 2x4 intake, factory carbs & ignition std. bore original pistons motors have only a few hours on them since they were purchased new in the late 60's they are originally from shelby cobra jet cars for sale make offer on 1 or both all offers that are reasonable will be considered thank you;( greg) call me from 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. at 1-707-678-4839 or e-mail me @ gilbee235@msn.com

steelcomp
    I have 2 complete 427 side oilers for sale all original and complete with factory
    low 2x4 intake, factory carbs & ignition std. bore original pistons motors have only a few hours on them since they were purchased new in the late 60's they are originally from shelby cobra jet cars for sale make offer on 1 or both all offers that are reasonable will be considered thank you;( greg) call me from 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. at 1-707-678-4839 or e-mail me @ gilbee235@msn.comPut up some pics...those things are worth a mint.

GofastRacer
    Holy shit howdy,what are they????, medium risers, highrisers, tunnel ports???..sure would love to have one of those again!..

The Jackal
    I am not sure about the rise looks like a low rise 2 four carbs they are complete one is ready to run the other I have the heads off we were checking #,s

steelcomp
    Holy shit howdy,what are they????, medium risers, highrisers, tunnel ports???..sure would love to have one of those again!.. Hell, even a low riser would be cool!

The Jackal
    I will sell them at a more than reasonable price I have had them so long its time to get rid of them I am never going to use them I would rather use the money to put into my top alcohol hydro

Kindsvater Flat
    Look like this?
    Lowriser 427
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/mike/427ford.JPG

The Jackal
    Roy Brizio originally wanted the motors but he never managed to hook up with me so I am getting tired of waiting for him so now I am advertising them for sale

The Jackal
    that picture looks close to it as far as I can tell

GofastRacer
    Hell, even a low riser would be cool!
    Yeah it would, but it's been so long I'd have to check my references but I thought the low riser was a top oiler only, when the side oiler came out I thought the medium riser was the base option, may be wrong though, I'll dig out my factory literature and make sure!..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast