Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amp Research Power Steps

El Chingon
    Does anybody have any experience with these? Looking for some feedback and any sort of "***boat Hookup"? Cheapest i can find is $1250 installed. '04 Chevy Crewcab 2500 HD.

rivergoer
    experience with what man??

Mtg Pro
    I have them on my F250, they are great.

cc322
    I got quoted 1500 installed, why are they so pricey. Have you looked at the Kodiac sidewinders?

sigepmock
    I've had them about 4 months now on my truck and love them, zero problems. Anything below $1300 installed is a pretty good price in from my experience, but maybe they're coming down in price now. Try Jason Riley at Rancho Motorsports 909-390-9722, tell him you're from ***boat and he'll take care of you. If you get them for less than $1250 installed don't tell me.
    Chris

TOBTEK
    I also have them. Love them BUT they have been a little UN-RELIABLE sometimes they work, sometime they dont( was neat when the drivers side was in the down position for two days...then started working again). The rear passenger side has been out for sometime now...just wont work. Would also be nice if there was a switch to turn them off, when washing the TANK it would be nice when opening and closing the doors countless times.

LHC30Victory
    Photoglou installed them when we got our 02 2500HD crew. LOVE THEM. Yes, they can be annoying when you open and close the doors alot, but be creative and the problem is minimized. We have the single long step, but I have heard of others who go for the two part (one for each door on each side). No problems (yet).

riverrunner
    I've had both the sidewinders by Kodiak and the AMP. The AMP research are much more reliable. I had nothing but problems with the Kodiaks.

INSman
    I would give Steve or Cory at call at The Accessory House in Montclair. They have done quite a bit of work on my 2500HD and they always seem to get me a great deal, especially if you pay with cashola !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast