Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amp Research Power Steps

El Chingon
    Have you looked at the Kodiac sidewinders?
    Yes i have, i figured for the extra cash i would go for the power bar. I have seen too many kodiaks in the down position when driving,wouldn't think that's not a good sign. Found them for $1020 not installed on line. Thanks everyone for the info.

Nord
    Just get nerf steps you spoiled lazy pieces of SH!t! :wink: :wink:

sigepmock
    I also have them. Love them BUT they have been a little UN-RELIABLE sometimes they work, sometime they dont( was neat when the drivers side was in the down position for two days...then started working again). The rear passenger side has been out for sometime now...just wont work. Would also be nice if there was a switch to turn them off, when washing the TANK it would be nice when opening and closing the doors countless times.
    Sorry to hear about the problems Tob, have you called Amp yet. We had a problem when we switched mine over from the old truck to the new one and they sent out a tech to help. They seem very eager to make all the customers happy. I ended up having to replace the wiring loom and controller because it got mutilated by Jay's guys when they took them off the last. Not Amps fault but they still hooked us up.
    Chris

TrojanDan
    Just get nerf steps you spoiled lazy pieces of SH!t! :wink: :wink:
    Might as well stick the Brahma (sp?) bull sticker on the sides of the door if you're going to put nerf bars on.

RiverDave
    I used to do prototyping for Amp a long time ago.. I can tell you that their chief designer is a pretty neat guy, but other then that don't know much about their steps.. If Horst designed them though I'd bet they work pretty well.
    RD

rvrtoy
    I have had the full length AMP runnung boards on my Excursion since last October. They are AWESOME . Not one hint of trouble, they are quiet and hide away (100% out of sight). :rollside:

HocusPocus
    besttop almost makes a pair of powersteps.. from what i have found out all of them are around $12-$1400.00 installed. 4 wheel parts wholesalers is a good source for truck goodies.

Dave4XTC
    I have them and they are awesome, I actually needed them to go lower for the wife and I called AMP Research and they hooked me up with a prototype that dropped another 2 inches. Try Outlaw Offroad in Lake Forest.

Havasu Hangin'
    I can tell you that their chief designer is a pretty neat guy...
    What the hell is "a pretty neat guy"? And do people actually say "pretty neat" anymore?
    :hammerhea

phebus
    I have them and they are awesome, I actually needed them to go lower for the wife and I called AMP Research and they hooked me up with a prototype that dropped another 2 inches. Try Outlaw Offroad in Lake Forest.
    Outlaw Offroad in Lake Forest quoted me $1380.- + tax installed, and said there is a backorder on the steps, and needed to order them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast