Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOUTHWIND 377

Kwicherbichen
    Well Good luck Milla and we wanna see some pics when it's all together.
    Blownschiada, in all fairness I think Tom is only responsible for MK's hull. Right? Tom has put together a bunch of other boats that are true winners so I don't know what happen on MK's last one?

SOUTHWIND377
    Hey blownschiada, With all the different motor combinations in the boat which motor made most horespower and what was that hp. And how fast did that move the boat? We are trying to figure out what will put us over the 100mph mark we estimate we are making around 650-700hp now turning a A stainless 6100rpm. We want to go to about 900-1000hp and we thought about changing impellars to a double A at the same time but I think that will keep us at the same mph. I have been looking around and it seems if we keep the same impellar in the boat just step up the motor we will only turn the A around 6600-6700rpm but that should push us over 100mph. What do ya think? Thanks for all the info. Dustin

killin milla
    My last boat whent a little faster than 67,and that wasn't toms fault either,tom did install rail kit and did the pump work,my old boat needed to have the bottom done to load the pump better,it would lose all intake pressure and cavitate,i was going to have tom reshape the bottom but bought another instead,blown schiada acts like he makes all this power and his boats are so fast,i've seen him get smoked by a naturally aspirated 555" place craft,a stoker sport tunnel with a 300hpevinrude,a 468" tunnel ram ram motor in a 19 foot eliminator sprint,a 19 foot hondo runner bottom with a bone stock peanut port bbc.

killin milla
    Furthermore I witnessed his 120mph 19 foot dimarco daycruiser with a blown 496 go 80mph on darren whittingtons radar gun,blown schiada's blown hondo runnerbottom supposedly whent 130mph only whent 112mph at the drags,further more for the last 10 years he's blown up about 20 motors because he cant afford to buy nice parts.his original motor was a 427"rat"roller motor,he swore made a 1000hp,20 motors later and now a blown 540 and he still swears 1000hp.He still has'nt beat foster in his blown miller,if you got the balls to put up your pink slip lets do do it then blown "SCIHITI",

killin milla
    I would never ride with blown schiada either,he jetty jumped that southwind because he let off the throttle and couldnt turn,he cracked up his dimarco and almost sunk it,he was to scared of the hondo so he sold it,"pussy",now his 19 foot shiada/tahiti,he's got the cav plates so mis adjusted it ready to flip over at 50mph,i also seen him get smoke by the "purple boat"a tunnel ram 427 miller,I know he won't race me because his trailer wont even make it out of his drive way,all i hear about is blower this and blower that,we'll after i smoke him he's going to blow this!

HavasuDreamin'
    Wow, it is getting hot in here! http://216.40.201.240/s/contrib/geno/gasthrower.gif

blownschiada
    My 350# plus brother in law is going to need all the nitrous he can afford to pull his fat ass on to plane,then i will shift into drive.I,m running so many junk parts merlin tall deck block,scat 4 1/4 stroke crank,eagle rods,crower roller valve train,dart alluminum heads,mooneyham comp 1271 blower W/ dual 1050 dominators,sounds like a bunch of junk huh. tite ass killin milla is going to run a used oil pump on his mtr. he,s on a claimer mtr budget because the IRS is going to take it when he,s done.He might have had as many boat parts as me but he has to pay rent now he finally moved out of mommy,s house @26 years old..... DONT MAKE ME FLOP PULLEYS & BOOST YOU

SOUTHWIND377
    Hey,blownschiada did you read what I posted about hp, and mph up above miller killa?

killin milla
    Lets see my budget motor,you merlin 2 block,me merlin pro,you scat crank,me callies,you eagle rods,me eagle rods with L19 bolts,you dart 325 pro-1,me dart 355 cnc ported pro-1,you 1050 dominators,me 1150 dominators from the carb shop,you srp pistons,me JE,my motor with no nitrous will make if not the same but more than your claimer motor,then the nitrous,boost your little huffer your going to need it,by the way the IRS is being taken care of!oh ya pay for your washer and dryer,and the T.V.!

blownschiada
    As you all can see the fastest thing killin milla runs is his mouth.By the way I have JE pistons $ and the same rod$ bolts as you plus I can go in my garage in my house & start my motor right now you LOOOSER without my landlord getting mad
    Ps. your stripes look like someone pissed on them when the gell was still wet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast