Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Taylormanss

esabataj

oldbuck40
    haha you're 40!!! your getting old now!!! hope you have a good one :rollside:

taylormanss
    What's up esabataj? I havent seen you since canyon,did you retire your maroon boat? Last time I talked to you you were getting your new boat ready,where are you guys going next?I'm still trying to get my centurion ready,for Jetfest.It's been a good day already,I went to the gym this morn,then straight to the dentist,then back to work,after lunch,now I'm gonna work on the centurion the rest of the day. Is it hot over there in Floresville?It sure is hot over here in port arthur.

Tim_T
    Happy Birthday Randall!! Now get that damn boat finished. I guess I shouldnt talk mines in pieces right now. Anyway, hvae a good one dude.
    Tim

taylormanss
    I'm working on it rught now just takin a break from the heat!My oil leak must still be there I just glanced under the pan ans saw a little oil sitting down there,I'm gonna put it on the water in a litttle bit and see if I can see where it's comin from.I plan on running sat or sun at lake corpus.

Devilman
    Happy Birthday!! I'll check on that river float info, & post up some info fer ya!!
    Good luck for ya on the boat!!

taylormanss
    thanks devilman,I'm really tireed of working on it see I can't even spell tired! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

vdrivenman
    hi rr,
    congrats on another year.hope your day is/was good.
    and while i am at it thanks for the service you do for Our Country and the folks here on the gulf coast.

taylormanss
    no prob Gary,tell juli I'll try and get that cow head for her.

esabataj
    What's up esabataj? I havent seen you since canyon,did you retire your maroon boat? Last time I talked to you you were getting your new boat ready,where are you guys going next?I'm still trying to get my centurion ready,for Jetfest.It's been a good day already,I went to the gym this morn,then straight to the dentist,then back to work,after lunch,now I'm gonna work on the centurion the rest of the day. Is it hot over there in Floresville?It sure is hot over here in port arthur.
    Not much going on here. Got the yellow boat wet for the first time at Somerville with the gang all there. check out the Somerville thread if you haven't. Ran good for the first time out. I really like the TX-19. Next big trip will be Jetfest. I'm thinking about doing the Brazos River trip with Oldbuck in the middle of Aug. Probally hit Medina for one day this weekend if I can.
    I took both boats to Somerville and my yougest son ran her all day Sunday. Got him hooked now. He's trying to come up with the money to buy her. It'll make him a good first jet.
    Hope you had a great B-Day!!!!
    TTYL
    Richard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast