Thread: LOOKING FOR HYDRO PROP

Leland Bailey
    I am looking for a PRECISION PROP 113/4 or 12 X 16-1 1/8 shaft. Cole hydro [Liquid Invader] I know it's asking a lot but there has to be a few still around.

RiverDave2
    If you can't find one let me know and I can make you one..
    You might want to ask Kevin at R&R props in Lake Havasu as well. Never know what he has laying around.
    RD

Costello
    Leland, this prop shouldn't be a problem although it seems most guys use a 17 pitch on a boat like yours. I don't know if you remember, but Tony Scarlata and I hung out at your pit for a while in Augusta this year. Tony and the man River Dave above are doing these props together. They will do you right if you decide to go that route. Also FYI, Ron Braaksma just aquired everything Tom Black owned as far as designs, and is working with Tom's son to recreate the product that Precision built.
    [This message has been edited by Costello (edited December 04, 2001).]

Leland Bailey
    Thanks Costello,
    I do remember you guys stopping by in Augusta. I did know that Ron has Toms props. When Tom was killed he had my best prop checking it. I never did feel comfortable about calling to get it back. The prop I am looking for is for a spare right now. I have a nice 11-1/2X17 Menkens but it doesnt pick the boat up as good as the 12X16 I have. I feel sure Ron knows which props work.