Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Fake or Real

Mr. H2O 'Ho
    I'm kinda new here, and you've probably discussed this before. Fake vs. Real Breast. I was just at my local watering hole talking to a guy who makes illicit movies on and around his boat and we started talking about the pro'sand con's of fake breast. Sure, they look great in a tight top... . Any opinions? :idea:

ahhell
    big or small...their all good

Jbb
    I'm kinda new here, and you've probably discussed this before. Fake vs. Real Breast. I was just at my local watering hole talking to a guy who makes illicit movies on and around his boat and we started talking about the pro'sand con's of fake breast. Sure, they look great in a tight top... . Any opinions? :idea:
    LMAO.....Fasten your seat belts...place your orders now ...Im going for popcorn and beer................

Havasu Hangin'
    LMAO.....Fasten your seat belts...place your orders now ...Im going for popcorn and beer................
    I say real fake.

locogringo
    Myself, I prefer real (as long as they are of handful size that is). I wouldn't complain about fakies though as long as they are done tastfully by a plastic surgeon who knew what he was doing.
    Why, got samples?

locogringo
    by the way, WELCOME!

ELIMINAT THIS
    I'm not sure what you are talking about,maybe a picture would help.

SB
    Too many girls overdo it on the boobs. I don't like em hard as rocks.

IN2-IN2MX
    Just depends on the size. Whether real or fake...sometimes they can be too big.

piper
    As long as I see boobies... I'm happy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast