Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic Deck Boat Question

SoCalOffshore
    my buddy just purchased a 28' Magic and is complaining about how it gets out of the whole. I have not been on it yet, but will be going for a ride tonight at Parker. He has a mercury 525. what pitch props are you guys using? how is your hole shot and what is the top end with a 525? thanks.

OutCole'd
    I have the 525 in mine and it gets out of the hole just fine. I do not hammer it real hard, but I have no complaints.
    I'm running a stock 4 blade 26p.
    Top speeds in the heat of the summer with a few peeps & fuel, I will see mid 70's.

SoCalOffshore
    thanks. i will check it for myself this afternoon in parker and find out what prop he has on it.

riverracerx
    how is your hole shot
    My wife says it is good! :jawdrop:

prozach
    I have a 26' Hallett deck and have a 23p 4 blade and a 525. Does ok out of the hole but is high on RPMs at top end. I want to try a 25 to see if I can't pick up more top end.

NashvilleBound
    Mine pulls out pretty good. Im running a 26" 4 blade Bravo 1. I need to get a labbed 28. We even wakeboarded with it the other day and it did great. Tabs are a must! Runs right at 80 with 5 people and full of fuel.

Not So Fast
    Mine pulls out pretty good. Im running a 26" 4 blade Bravo 1. I need to get a labbed 28. We even wakeboarded with it the other day and it did great. Tabs are a must! Runs right at 80 with 5 people and full of fuel.
    Trim tabs??????????? Why?????????? NSF

OutCole'd
    Trim tabs??????????? Why?????????? NSF
    To go slow when your pulling a wake boarder and not fall off plane.

Not So Fast
    To go slow when your pulling a wake boarder and not fall off plane.
    Dont do it but if you say so Bill just got back from the channel :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Holy Crap, why am I surprised :idea:

OutCole'd
    Dont do it but if you say so Bill just got back from the channel :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Holy Crap, why am I surprised :idea:
    I'll be leaving in just a little while. I will probably launch my boat, idle three minutes to a beach spot in the Islander cove & stay there for the weekend. I am going no where near the channel this weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast