Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Which flatbottom?

CircleJerk
    Compaired to the number of dragboat hulls out there any circle hull is "different". :notam:
    I just hate it when you are right.......OOOOHHHH (but this happens SOOOO seldom)! Consequently, I'm :smile: once more.
    Come on CJ, ever heard the phrase "if ya can't beat em, join em..." :rollside:
    I went one step further! I got the original: My Aquacraft that someone splashed! I had a 'b' boat remember? It was a Barron Sprint (by your definition) , didnt like it! Now pull those pants up!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I went one step further! I got the original: My Aquacraft that someone splashed! I had a 'b' boat remember? It was a Barron Sprint (by your definition) , didnt like it! Now pull those pants up!
    Is it still considered a "splash" when the only thing left is the keel line?
    Gee, there sure are a lot of race winning and record holding Aquacrafts out there....NOT!
    Maybe you should try a Barron that has the correct set up next time :hammerhea
    Boyd, what type hull won your "fast class" championship last year....don't bother mentioning the slower classes as it will prove irrelavent. :220v:
    Honcho Villa! Ieeeeeeeeeeehaha!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567