Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay Attention

Waist Deep
    Boats with ROLL BARS Suck! How many of you are over the weight limit. It would be nice to see the water levels drop as if there was a shortage so that these sleds would have to stay on the trailer or go to the lake.

lucky
    ahmmm -- my plug wires are 10 mm - solid core non supression go by me and loose your tunes

Lake Ape
    ahmmm -- my plug wires are 10 mm - solid core non supression go by me and loose your tunes
    No problem, my tunes are XM or CD so your wires won't mess up my tunes. Then again, I don't run the stereo while moving usually...I like the idea though, you should a EMP gun too!

Waist Deep
    Wakeboarders Suck. Theyre so proud of a boat that does 15 and has cruise control!!! And if you want to surf, go to the ocean, dont F@@@ up everyones day!

rivergoer
    this is for you 21 daytona
    well what if you have a wakeboard boat and several other types of boats that arent wakeboard boats....will you still judge me as a dumb phuc fag as well???? just because i happen to be in my big wake boat???but the next time you see me i might be in the stoker or better yet my brothers jet??? so try not to be fu(king ignorant and judge all the same because there are really cool people out there...and i know ive towed in a shit load of big boats and non wake boats and they were happy that i had a 23ft boat that could tow there 40ft boat like it was nothing...so try not to judge all of us that way ok...we all boat and do the same shiat..i know i go to the sand bars and drink lots of beer with everyone and party..i dont think im a bad person. well anyway have good times guys i need to get back to my duty now over here in the other side of the world defending your freedom so you can boat freely...but wait im a piece of shiat wakeboard boat owner must be an a$$ hole huh???

Waist Deep
    Never said I didnt get along with Those Boats as most of my friends drive em. I just dont understand the reasoning behind creating that 5 foot swell. Its a pain in my A@@ to get over em. The regular wake I can deal with.

Cole Sanger
    21, If you wakeboarded, you would understand the reasoning. I can't believe this post is still going. I have not seen a wakeboard boat guy go onto the v-drives/jets/etc forum and post that those boats suck. I would bet that they guy driving around near people floating is not on this website. Those people just don't get it, and never will.
    Wakeboard boats are the next evoulution to boats. This is the same complaint that happens every time something new comes along.
    Harleys - Rice Rockets
    Muscle Cars - Foreign 4cyl Honda's
    Flat Bottom V-Drives - Jets - Jet Ski
    Small boats - 35' Cat's on the river
    Can't we all just get along? Their are jackass's in every bunch. Drive on the freeway sometime. They are everywhere. :eat:

Lake Ape
    21, If you wakeboarded, you would understand the reasoning. I can't believe this post is still going. I have not seen a wakeboard boat guy go onto the v-drives/jets/etc forum and post that those boats suck. I would bet that they guy driving around near people floating is not on this website. Those people just don't get it, and never will.
    Wakeboard boats are the next evoulution to boats. This is the same complaint that happens every time something new comes along.
    Harleys - Rice Rockets
    Muscle Cars - Foreign 4cyl Honda's
    Flat Bottom V-Drives - Jets - Jet Ski
    Small boats - 35' Cat's on the river
    Can't we all just get along? Their are jackass's in every bunch. Drive on the freeway sometime. They are everywhere. :eat:
    Kudos! I couldn't have said it better!

pleasantcat
    well my .02 is this. as a kid i enjoyed a cool v-drive learning to slalom ski and just enjoying the water. then as a teen i got my own jet. i soon realized as much as i loved old school i wanted a bigger cat. now i own a 25' cat and you wont see me on the lower river. that is i.m.o. saved for the v-drives and jets. bigger boats should show the respect and move to waters they can navigate without enfringing upon others. im not calling anybody anything but, there should be a 22' limit on the lower river and it would get alot better. hell i might even build another jet just to go run the strip again. :idea:

Cole Sanger
    I have an 18 foot Sanger V-drive. I want a 47 foot Fountain Lightning (not that I can afford it in this life time). I was just trying to say in my last post that the crazies on the river/lake most likely are not on this website. They are oblivious to their surroundings. They sure aren't on here trying to learn something about the rules of the waterways. Probably stuck on some launch ramp somewhere jacknifeing a trailer. :rollside:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast