Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 6th street hit squad

waxer
    Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ill stick to beer and ill admit your boats faster than mine too. :wink: Everytime i hang out with you i feel like i need a padded helmet on so i dont hurt myself.
    DJD Thats funny shit.... To all other.....Blythe sucks, stay away, the water is shallow, polluted, & too many sandbars to navigate.....
    Bense... Bitchin pics O my fav sandbar, who crawled up the rock on the Ariz side to take the overhead pic's????
    Danny Its all good, pls dont tywrap my trailer door shut..

Bense468
    DJD Thats funny shit.... To all other.....Blythe sucks, stay away, the water is shallow, polluted, & too many sandbars to navigate.....
    Bense... Bitchin pics O my fav sandbar, who crawled up the rock on the Ariz side to take the overhead pic's????
    Danny Its all good, pls dont tywrap my trailer door shut..
    Jason climbed up. Sea Doo took him over there. Good shots.
    Blythe Sucks
    Waxer you have pm about the zip tie door.

waxer
    Jason climbed up. Sea Doo took him over there. Good shots.
    Blythe Sucks
    Waxer you have pm about the zip tie door.
    Bense, u have a Pm back at you.
    I got the PM & forwarded it over to the appropriate person, all is good, funny sh#t. Chris (Eliminator) explained everything 2 weeks ago when I was there with Chris & HotRod Hallet

thanks for a good time this past weekend guys! the girlz had a blast, savanah is non-stop talking about the boat and her swimmind lessons this morning! lol...oh!, and she misses Jdogg!
    Thanks again!
    Todd

djdtpr
    Thanks to everyone that was there that was one of the best trips yet.I felt like a bowl of jello when i got home.I am looking to see if they sell a liver/filter replacement cause i think i broke mine. It was way cool to see a couple new faces hope they make it out again.Labor Day weekend is on i got my ride on hit i am gonna run every pontoon that shows up.

screamdreambrad
    if you guys will let me come play i'll be there for laborday

djdtpr
    Brad bring the daytona down and test and tune it.Ill play with ya at least once.

im sure you are welcome Brad,...just dont get lured by the "Best carne asada this side of mexico B.S.!" im still waiting for that part of the deal! :cry:
    Nothing like going to bed (trashed) with the intent of some good "mexi" in the tummy, only to be given the ol' mcdonalds alternate option!!!

jaydogg
    We had a blast this past weekend. Mondays suck!! We could have spent a whole week. The saturday night float was off the hook once again. I heard that Trucker will be operating a tow service on Labor Day weekend if anyone needs a tow. When he hits the diverter be sure to duck.