Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who' heading to Havasu this weekend

Totally IncapASSitated
    Already out here Just extending the 4th of July weekend into a full week!!! Gotta luv it :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Windy
    I will be there again starting Thursday for 11 days. C & C, do you work for OCFA?
    Yes he does.

phebus
    C & C, you work for OCFA? This is Rick Surkin from Sta 45, but out on comp from back injury. PM me and tell me who you are, I would like to hook up.

slink
    C & C, you work for OCFA? This is Rick Surkin from Sta 45, but out on comp from back injury. PM me and tell me who you are, I would like to hook up.
    Not another F'N hose dragger on here........Geez, ain't there a cat in a tree somewhere? J/K How's the back Rick? Bet your lovin those 4850 checks uh. See ya soon, Jeff

C & C
    OK, I am off work now and have access to my computer to post some pics of the boat. I am sure most of you have already left to go out. But if you see me out this weekend, please stop by and say hi. I love meeting new, fun people to hang with at the river. And I always have an ice chest of cold, adult beverages for my friends! That should get some of your attentions!
    Hope to meet you all
    P.S. Sorry all, I have tried for the last 10 minutes to upload a .jpg pic from my hard drive, but it keeps giving me an error message. So I guess it won't happen today. I have to learn how to do it, because I always have great pics from my trips to share with you guys. Look for a 29' Force Cat with canopys. It is white with dark blue and lime green on it. There are only about 5 29' Force Canopys made. The name of the boat is "Quid Pro Quo". Some of you might have already met my boat partner Danny out there. I will have a full boat and my dog with me. He is an 80lb. fawn Boxer. You can't miss us. We do the channel until about 12 and then to the sandbar.

djunkie
    OK, I am off work now and have access to my computer to post some pics of the boat. I am sure most of you have already left to go out. But if you see me out this weekend, please stop by and say hi. I love meeting new, fun people to hang with at the river. And I always have an ice chest of cold, adult beverages for my friends! That should get some of your attentions!
    Hope to meet you all
    P.S. Sorry all, I have tried for the last 10 minutes to upload a .jpg pic from my hard drive, but it keeps giving me an error message. So I guess it won't happen today. I have to learn how to do it, because I always have great pics from my trips to share with you guys. Look for a 29' Force Cat with canopys. It is white with dark blue and lime green on it. There are only about 5 29' Force Canopys made. The name of the boat is "Quid Pro Quo". Some of you might have already met my boat partner Danny out there. I will have a full boat and my dog with me. He is an 80lb. fawn Boxer. You can't miss us. We do the channel until about 12 and then to the sandbar.
    I may have one to post for you. Let me look.

phebus
    C&C, email it to me, and I will post it for you ricksurkin@cox.net

syke-o
    i will be out there in my little 22' laser.... i will look for you and your(dog)

C & C
    Thanks djunkie and phebus. Hope to see ya guys. I will have my specialty ready for you (C & C)!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast