Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: And so it begins... Nordskog restoration

BIGCHRIS
    Sweet Lou,That is to funny looks like u came around my area and took a couple of those pics,as far as u and Billy B eating i suggest u guys hit the $5.00 buffett that way u get plenty to eat and it wont take to much $ from the bling bling account for the boats :rollside: :rollside:

BILLY.B
    Big Chris, If your still questioning who should buy dinner let me show you a little somethin,
    This is Billy's "Krazy House" as he calls it...this sits right on the river in Needles. Just finished this summer.
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...g?t=1164735300
    So if there is still a question of "Deep Pockets" I have some more pics...maybe that brand new Ford he drives..Have you seen his little play toy that goes a buck 47??? You know RCL I love how you try and twist these post away from your "Cheap A$$". I couldn't afford the landscape of this home much less bulid it. You talk about doing a boat for $800.00 dollars. The extra's which your not telling anybody are.
    1. Pull boat off the trailer $1000.00 plus a case of beer.
    2. Sand boat before paint $2000.00 plus a gal of "JD".
    3. Mask off inside $1500.00 plus a toke on some of T-bags famous cig's.
    4. Putting on 1 color graphic design, (note) absolutely nothing but straight line's $5000.00 plus a free dinner for the RCL family at the local buffet in Boise.
    5. Colorsand and Rub one out "Priceless". Never gonna happen at RCL Autobody. There's only one thing his right hand fit's and it isn't a piece of sandpaper when it comes to rubbing one out if you know what I mean.
    So I believe your at $9500.00 plus your original bid of $800.00 and we never did get to your infamous "Blue printing" of the bottom or materials. Yeah your starving RCL. Keep on sponging off your brother Lou 1 (Pat). He's wise to you, he just put's up with it.

Wildchild80
    You know RCL I love how you try and twist these post away from your "Cheap A$$". I couldn't afford the landscape of this home much less bulid it. You talk about doing a boat for $800.00 dollars. The extra's which your not telling anybody are.
    1. Pull boat off the trailer $1000.00 plus a case of beer.
    2. Sand boat before paint $2000.00 plus a gal of "JD".
    3. Mask off inside $1500.00 plus a toke on some of T-bags famous cig's.
    4. Putting on 1 color graphic design, (note) absolutely nothing but straight line's $5000.00 plus a free dinner for the RCL family at the local buffet in Boise.
    5. Colorsand and Rub one out "Priceless". Never gonna happen at RCL Autobody. There's only one thing his right hand fit's and it isn't a piece of sandpaper when it comes to rubbing one out if you know what I mean.
    So I believe your at $9500.00 plus your original bid of $800.00 and we never did get to your infamous "Blue printing" of the bottom or materials. Yeah your starving RCL. Keep on sponging off your brother Lou 1 (Pat). He's wise to you, he just put's up with it.
    That can't be Billy's house there are no King Kong decals!!!!

FlatStupid
    That can't be Billy's house there are no King Kong decals!!!!Silly Rankin! The decals are all on your boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

BIGCHRIS
    Silly Rankin! The decals are all on your boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
    That was Gordy the Gorilla,there new logo next year (loved the color) :rollside: :rollside:

That was Gordy the Gorilla,there new logo next year (loved the color) :rollside: :rollside:
    Thats some funny sht! Hey Chris!

Dave, that looks AWESOME.... You should be proud of that one...
    Steve

vdriver4ever
    Dave the parts and seats look awesome. I can't wait to see it start back together. You guys are the greatest...
    Thanks for the Christmas gift.
    Pat