Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max Machine

deltarat
    I want to get some honest objective opinions on the Max Machine Worx drives. Who runs them and how do you like them. What are the Pros nad Cons? Any help would be appericated.

ELIMINAT THIS
    I want to get some honest objective opinions on the Max Machine Worx drives. Who runs them and how do you like them. What are the Pros nad Cons? Any help would be appericated.
    If you are going to send it to them,Chris is leaving for Havasu tommorow at 6 am. Save a bunch on shipping.

HP350SC
    I had them build my drive 2 years ago, and couldn't be happier. Zero problems so far. Granted I am only around 800 torque in a light boat, but there have been times I have leaned on it and she takes it and loves it I even persuaded the local performance boat shop to try them, and they are equally impressed. The closest thing to a con, would be the initial price. But you factor in even two broken drives from somewhere else, plus down time, and the Max drive becomes a bargain.

deltarat
    Thanks for the input HP, I hope when the weekend ends someother people might have some as well.

deltarat
    I find it hard to beleive that only 1 person here has used a Max Marine Worx drive, someone has to have some info for me.

carreraboat
    got a customer with a 1000hp + 25 foot cat and beats the heck outta that max drive no failures guys have great customer service

carreraboat
    What are you gonna put in front of it?What kinda boat

acatitude
    Delta rat...... my drive is going to max next week . I liked the price and what they had to say. hope its as good as hp says. imco extreme advantage s/c

Jrocket
    I have one of the first drives they ever did,and its still in perfect shape.Dont even hesitate to use them.They are top notch in every way.Im getting ready to put around 1400hp to it next summer.It wont last but its the best out there,short of a #6.

Havasu Hangin'
    I have one of the first drives they ever did,and its still in perfect shape.Dont even hesitate to use them.They are top notch in every way.Im getting ready to put around 1400hp to it next summer.It wont last but its the best out there,short of a #6.
    I'm calling bullshit.
    There's no way your motor will be done by next summer! :hammerhea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast