Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think this is worth?

Caribbean Jet
    I'd give you $500 for it but that's only because that's all I can afford.
    Check Ebay and see what comparable cars are going for. Also look at traderonline.com and check out the classic car trader. I bet you could 13-15K for that thing easy. If I had the money I'd be all over it that is my dream car.
    This a a great idea. This car could be worth a little money.

a catered life
    I bid $1,000,000 :2purples: in monoply money

Stupid Fast
    I'd give you $500 for it but that's only because that's all I can afford.
    Check Ebay and see what comparable cars are going for. Also look at traderonline.com and check out the classic car trader. I bet you could 13-15K for that thing easy. If I had the money I'd be all over it that is my dream car.
    I am the one looking to buy it....I will not say how much he is asking....I dont want any of you all swoooping in on me!

bchbum
    If you can get it for below 12-13 k , you need to get it . You could drive it for years & still be ahead

Water Romper
    I was reading this months “Classic Car Trader”
    Anyway, there was a 65 or 66 Camero for 125 thousand dollars…yes, A HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS :2purples: WTF?????????
    There was a picture and it didn’t seem all THAT great…just a Camero…not some Mac Daddy show car or some wiz bang drag car…just a Camero….Crap….I should have kept my 69 SS Chevelle……..

ahhell
    I'll give you 5 G's right now;.......
    10-15k...easy

ahhell
    I was reading this months “Classic Car Trader”
    Anyway, there was a 65 or 66 Camero for 125 thousand dollars…yes, A HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS :2purples: WTF?????????
    There was a picture and it didn’t seem all THAT great…just a Camero…not some Mac Daddy show car or some wiz bang drag car…just a Camero….Crap….I should have kept my 69 SS Chevelle……..
    Thats because they didnt come out till 67...its ultra rare

coolchange
    That would bring 20 in a heart beat if the tub is straight. Check the welds in the jamb onthe quarter panels for original. Also glass alignment. Guy just brought in a Mustang GT 500 clone that was badass but not a 100 pointer, paid 100 for it ( yes, grand!).

Norseman
    Here in NY it's worth atleast 15K, if the rest is as nice as the pictures.
    If he wants less than 10K you stole it, or there are some pretty serious flaws, like the vin comes back stolen.....

Nate56
    From the pics.. 15 grand.. if you could get it for a little less, then jump on it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12