Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Air shifter set up. Help

Da-Bull
    Can anyone tell me where I can find air-shifter set ups specifically set up for use with a Casale in boats. I have seen some in catalogs like; Jegg's / Summit. Maybe those would work, I just don't know. Any help would be appreciated. Also looking for some Dart heads and Tunnel Ram.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

fltflyn
    check your pm

superdave013
    I know Tom Bentley (V Drive Tom) and JJ Beaver (beaverfab) both has nice kits for that. JJ does not have a web site so I can only give ya a link to Tom's. http://www.menkensvdrives.com/airshift.htm
    But what the heck, I'd contact them both.

O.B eddie
    Can anyone tell me where I can find air-shifter set ups specifically set up for use with a Casale in boats. I have seen some in catalogs like; Jegg's / Summit. Maybe those would work, I just don't know. Any help would be appreciated. Also looking for some Dart heads and Tunnel Ram.
    Thanks,
    Jeff I thought you might need help installing the wing-- My suggestion would be a cherry picker or mobile crane 2ton capacity.. Hee Haww for Da Bull's wing-picnic table

Lookin for Liquid
    Sent you a PM regarding the air shift kit we sell
    Thanks Dan

Da-Bull
    I thought you might need help installing the wing-- My suggestion would be a cherry picker or mobile crane 2ton capacity.. Hee Haww for Da Bull's wing-picnic table
    OB, I took your advice and got rid of the wing! Dude, were you picked on in highschool or are you just a dumb ass. Can't wait to see your turd, hey if ya need any help let me know, you know, like some help out of a fast movin bus. Mess with Da-Bull you get the horn. Hee Haww you country F..K. Oh Yea! All in fun OB. :2purples: :hammerhea

O.B eddie
    OB, I took your advice and got rid of the wing! Dude, were picked on in highschool or are you just a dumb ass. Can't wait to see your turd, hey if ya need any help let me know, you know, like some help out of a fast movin bus. Mess with Da-Bull you get the horn. Hee Haww you country F..K. Oh Yea! All in fun OB. :2purples: :hammerhea Red Bull, One would'nt take the horn even if you could get it out of your ass!! Keep tryin Flamer!!! And speaking of country I-ONE-U Now according to my map you's is country suuuuuueeyyyy!! Hee Haww Fur Da Red Bull!!!1 :crossx:

Da-Bull
    Red Bull, One would'nt take the horn even if you could get it out of your ass!! Keep tryin Flamer!!! And speaking of country I-ONE-U Now according to my map you's is country suuuuuueeyyyy!! Hee Haww Fur Da Red Bull!!!1 :crossx:
    Oooooh, OB, did I hit a nerve? Oh, I forgot to add a few other discriptive words for ya, so let me clarify. You Manhatten Beach, banjoe picken, butt F..ken, beach combing, country Queer. How's that horn feel now beach boy. Or should I say O Biatch!!! Oh Yea. And Hee Haww your own Manhatten Fag self. All in fun brother!!!!!

yo daddy
    [QUOTE=Da-Bull]Oooooh, OB, did I hit a nerve?
    the only thing you are going to be hittin is the water, boing boing boing!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast