i have a dream. my dream is that 10 years from now the njba will still be operating, and there will be thousands of spectators at each race, and the boat count will be insane but we'll all get to race a lot anyway, and we'll race at night under bright lights with nitro poppin off on the track, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and i'll smoke willis and fuentes and harris, and we'll be at a new track located in OC that has two tracks side by side with spectator's stands right down the middle on an island, and there will be no down time in the program because there will be races happening on both tracks at all times, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and we'll all win enough money keep racing, and my boat will be so quick that my vision will blur at the end of the track, and djd will be signing autographs as "hollywood bendejo" and CS19 will finally join the dark side, and Top Fuel will have a 10 boat field at every race, and Arnold will personally endorse the sport as the future of California's economy, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs. the end.