Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a dream.

cyclone
    i have a dream. my dream is that 10 years from now the njba will still be operating, and there will be thousands of spectators at each race, and the boat count will be insane but we'll all get to race a lot anyway, and we'll race at night under bright lights with nitro poppin off on the track, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and i'll smoke willis and fuentes and harris, and we'll be at a new track located in OC that has two tracks side by side with spectator's stands right down the middle on an island, and there will be no down time in the program because there will be races happening on both tracks at all times, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and we'll all win enough money keep racing, and my boat will be so quick that my vision will blur at the end of the track, and djd will be signing autographs as "hollywood bendejo" and CS19 will finally join the dark side, and Top Fuel will have a 10 boat field at every race, and Arnold will personally endorse the sport as the future of California's economy, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs. the end.

Bense468
    And free beer
    Oh and you forgot to mention chicks with big boobs

460 jus getn it
    i have a dream. my dream is that 10 years from now the njba will still be operating, and there will be thousands of spectators at each race, and the boat count will be insane but we'll all get to race a lot anyway, and we'll race at night under bright lights with nitro poppin off on the track, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and i'll smoke willis and fuentes and harris, and we'll be at a new track located in OC that has two tracks side by side with spectator's stands right down the middle on an island, and there will be no down time in the program because there will be races happening on both tracks at all times, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and we'll all win enough money keep racing, and my boat will be so quick that my vision will blur at the end of the track, and djd will be signing autographs as "hollywood bendejo" and CS19 will finally join the dark side, and Top Fuel will have a 10 boat field at every race, and Arnold will personally endorse the sport as the future of California's economy, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs. the end.
    thats a hell of a dream.

cyclone
    oh yeah and I almost forgot. Busby's the man! keep up the good work bro. we all appreciate you and willis and rest of the board for keeping it alive.

I too have a dream ... big boobs, and bigger boobs, and beer, and boats, and boobs again, and like Mike said ... Chris comes over, and Nelson doing the lawnmower, and me making it through a race without blowing an engine, and boobs ...
    Thanks Mike ... I nneded that!
    Brian

cyclone
    oh and the track will be open for practice twice a week. and bigger boobs and brian's the man.

Bense468
    Since were dreamin...Can we put a floating bar on the track like Foxes but with Wet T shirt concert every hour on the hour with new chicks.
    Or you can build one big supercharger over the whole track so the atmosphere is now at least double. 29.4

cyclone
    that's not a bad idea jeff. we can get hooters to sponsor it.

77468sleekcraft
    DUDE YOU ARE MY HERO..... :mix:

Since were dreamin...Can we put a floating bar on the track like Foxes but with Wet T shirt concert every hour on the hour with new chicks.
    What are you talking about ... that's our starting barge! And since it a dream, the would be topless and handing us cold ones while we were in line!
    And twice a week? no way ... every night! And also since it's a dream our girlfriends and wives would wait for us back in the pits, encourage us to flirt with the starting chicks while BBQing our dinners!
    And they would pay for our boats to be built!
    Oh, this is a great dream!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast