Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 26 Howard Cat

acatitude
    I would like to put my motor in one of these hulls, just to see how fast it can go..I don't know how safe it would be..but it may push 135-140 mph???
    WEll hp= speed..Prior owner had boat into the 120's with juice.. Its a heavy boat so I would think it would be very stable at higher speeds. Ive never felt like it was flighty at all even over 110, it sets nice and solid . front end floats nice when its trimmed right at speed, and feels solid in the water . I'm sure it would take higher speeds... that would give them daytonas somethin to think about, lol...

HP350SC
    I saw this boat with bigger power run 118 and very stable.

acatitude
    ttt

hotlavey
    Thanks RR i see more expensive boats being sold. just when someone sees a great deal on a great boat it will go.. I'm still enjoying it.
    It's a tough market now. I'm still trying to sell mine and not having alot of luck.
    It would seem as though our timing sucks- many nice boats now for sale and have not sold. Not sure what the future holds.
    Good luck.

acatitude
    yea HL, I guess its just the market right now cuzz I don't believe I'm overpriced for what this boat has, and no one on here is shy about tellin ya if ya are, lol.... good luck on yours... I'll just keep enjoying mine till someone steps up...

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    It's a tough market now. I'm still trying to sell mine and not having alot of luck.
    It would seem as though our timing sucks- many nice boats now for sale and have not sold. Not sure what the future holds.
    Good luck.
    That's all we can do is keep on enjoying them till they sell....

spectratoad
    Ken, I would if I could. :cry:

acatitude
    Ken, I would if I could. :cry:
    be nice to momma, maybe she will let ya, lol. hope al is well with you guys.. let me know when your comin this way

acatitude
    ttt

Cas
    are you advertising someplace where just about everyone doesn't already have a boat?
    oh hey, did you let Tyeson know? I heard he's got a whacker issue?

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast