Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our 4th Pics (better late than never)

Goldilocks
    I wish we could have seen you guys. We definitely need to hang out at the river sometime. It was a great weekend.

IN2-IN2MX
    Great pic IN2. Looks like you guys had a great time. I must say though, I do love the shots of Kilrs kids driving the boat and the speedo at 90+ :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
    I'm suprised we did not see you guys out there. We went up to Moabi on Monday to but only stayed a min and continued on up to Needles. Great trip for us as we have never gone past Topock.
    See ya....
    I know...I love those pics of them. They were completely at ease up there going that fast. They're total river kiddies.
    We were at Moabi on Tuesday. It's nice there, very calm and quiet. We usually hit up Topock also but this time we ran outta time. Glad you had a good trip out also :smile:

IN2-IN2MX
    I wish we could have seen you guys. We definitely need to hang out at the river sometime. It was a great weekend.
    We're you up there after the weekend? Yeah, it would have been great to see you guys!!! And yes, we definitely need to hang out. Say hi to Matt and Buddy. :smile:

Artv
    Nice looking pics Jes...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ

dicudmore
    nice pics Jessi
    Dan <--- was in Havasu all week. Didn't see the In2's at all... Saw Kilrtoys as I was pulling out of town yesterday around noon

IN2MX
    nice pics Jessi
    Dan <--- was in Havasu all week. Didn't see the In2's at all... Saw Kilrtoys as I was pulling out of town yesterday around noon
    Sorry we missed ya Dan...We had a great time.....We will have to hang out sometime soon....

IN2MX
    WTF
    http://images.snapfish.com/3443%3B67...D%3A48%3D%3A27 %3D3232%3A48936%3C64nu0mrj
    I know, I know....I think Jessi and Yvonne put GHB in my Goose..... :burningm:

pixilatedpussy
    We didn't see you guys! But we waved to the Kilrs...no response

Kilrtoy
    We didn't see you guys! But we waved to the Kilrs...no response
    I saw you guys heading north out of the channel and Yvonne said she waved.....
    Nice pics Jessi.....
    You know that is MIkes favorite towel or was he just sucking up trying to get an invite back over......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast