Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Labor Day Party Knights Landing, Ca

sixgunsam
    lost impeller on 4th of july, still fishing all the blades out of motor.

INEEDAV
    How do yu know
    I had just left there at that time.

HCS
    Gunna head out there after work. Everyone should be drunk by then.
    My brother tore up his impeller. Samething. He's been fishing pieces out of his motor. He had some pieces in his thermostat. :jawdrop:

Sangster
    We jest got back from the river....Had a great time, wish we could have stayed longer....Good seeing everyone..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

ANY&ALL
    thanks you guys, sorry the boat broke, maybe well come down when you get yours back up. Thanks for being so kind it was great talking to you both let us know when to come down and will hang out. Any&All Any&All'sgirl

infotraker
    Had a hard time at first after launching, geart shift came off of vdrive under the seat. Got it in gear just past the launch with vice grips. Had a great time at the beach with everyone. Then made a run by the beach, came out of gear at end of run, drifted past the corner into trees. Thanks for the quick rescue before we got stuck in the branches ! Took out the seats and got the shift arm back on. Ok for the trip back to the launch. Did have a little trouble with the current at the launch and congestion of boats. We got pretty close to hitting each other, Ken jumped in the water to soon, about 10 feet deep at end of dock, but he did save the hydro from getting hit by the party boat. Back at the truck meanwhile got a $30 parking ticket !! Had paid the $8 in the morning, put the stub on the inside visible. Had the roof vent open, I guess the wind blew the stub down the defroster vent !!! Now have to write a letter to the court or something , going to fight this to the end !!!
    See everyone at CFW NYD.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../450boats1.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../450boats3.jpg

uncle kracker
    INFOTAKER.. HEY NICE MEETING YOU GUYS SATURDAY AND WHAT A GREAT LOOKING BOAT. HEY MY BUDDY ALSO GOT A TICKET AT THE LAUNCH WHO HAD ALSO PAID. I WOULD CALL YOLO CO COURT AND ASK THEM TO MATCH YOUR STUB MABY BEFORE WRITTING A LETTER. THEY SHOULD TAKE CARE OF IT AS LONG AS YOU STILL HAVE THE STUB WITH THE # ON IT.. RAISE HELL. THATS B.S.... THAT WAS THE BIGGEST OF 5 PARTYS ON THAT BEACH.FO SHOW..SO MANY THANKYOUS TO MRS AND MR CHARIETY CASE THEY REALLY STEPED UP TO THE PLATE IN SELLING THIS PARTY OUT ECT GREAT JOB GUYS. :smile: THANKS TO WHO EVER BROUGHT THE KEG.. NOT SURE, IT WAS GOOD I CANT REMEMBER VERY WELL.. AND MIKE DILLBECK PLEASE TEND TO YOUR OWN HAMBERGURS AT THE NEXT PARTY.IM TIRED OF CALLING ON YOU lol THANKS RONNY FOR YOU ARE JUST SIMPLY AWSOME ! :crossx: THANKS MIKES MARINE AND BRIAN FOR THE NO WAKE BOOIES THAT WAS (SO KEY ) :smile: AND THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME LOAD UP AND DOWN THE BEACH ESPECIALLY MIKESBLUEDODGE!! GET THAT MOPAR OUT THEIR NEXT YR.. WHAT AN AWSOME TIME.. LATE

Sherpa
    wheres the pics-?
    I see 2 pics. lame. about 7 river/hot boats, and some ski boats/pontoons.
    I hope everyone is still feeling okay. this was on saturday, right-?
    I'll give it till this evening... hoping to see some video, and a crap load
    more pics.
    --Sherpa

PE 316
    Mr & Mrs Charitycase,
    Thanks for the open invite to this event. My Dad and I had a good time (he hadn't been in a boat in about 15 years). I will definitely make this one an "annual event" for me. I'm sorry that your motor broke (again). I'll be interested to hear what you find when you tear it down.
    It was also nice to meet and talk with "Infotraker" (that's a nice looking boat you have there). I'm sorry to hear about the problem with the local authorities when you got back to the ramp. I hope to see you again at some of the other gatherings.
    It was nice to see the "DRAGBOAT PEOPLE" make this event as well. It was good to see and talk with Gregg & Mike Gilday "The Jackal" (TAH), Joe Gonzales "Whiskey & Water" (PE) and Ryan Baxter "Bottoms Up" (PM). However, I never saw Tony Scarlatta (JetBoatGuru)...
    Thanks to everyone there for their hospitality sorry I didn't get to meet everyone personally.
    Sherpa -
    There were at least 5 or 6 more boats there, that weren't pictured above. I took my digital camera, but never took any photos...
    Thanks,
    Mike Barnes

Mrs.charitycase
    I HAVE PICS....As soon as I get them, I'll post them.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324