Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vacation

v-drive
    Well I am taking a rest day at my sons in az toay. We have spent a day at saguaro and a day at canyon and both were great. I think saguaro is not quite as family friendly as canyon but still had agreat time. You all know that I have an old lavey craft and thanks to all of you that have complemented me on it here at the lakes. This thing comes out of the hole like a bat out of hell but when I get up around 4k that's about it. I can trim it down a little and get control but it doesn't seem to want to do more < my son and I both feel it would do better with a prop change and bigger gears in the v-drive.
    We will be at canyon tomorrow and then we are heading home to so cal.I have an old toploader with 17's and a 11 3/4 15 3 blade now. v-drive

dmontzsta
    What kind of rpm are you spinning? it might not have enough power if it is stopping at 4k.

v-drive
    It's not really stopping Don I just feel I should be feeling more. You have to drag the boat here it's awsome...v-drive

76BARRON
    Gears are tall enough! Work on the prop...

dmontzsta
    What kind of rpm are you pulling?
    You know I am selling the Lavey right?
    I have a new sweetness now, that I have always dreamed about.

v-drive
    I kind of thought you were going to do that, I would sell mine but I don't know what i would get. My wife loves this boat also so that would be a problem. tomorrow I will play for 1 more day at canyon lake..v-drive

Kurtis500
    Make sure you head all the way back to the end. Its an amazing place to be. We pack a picnic and stay at the campground there about 3 miles back. That and Apache are the nicest lakes around. If I get an itch tommorow, look for a all white 21ft Howard v-drive cruiser, I may go out there.

Kim Hanson
    What kind of rpm are you pulling?
    You know I am selling the Lavey right?
    I have a new sweetness now, that I have always dreamed about.
    I do recall you just asking what a B Boat was and it wasn't that long ago RiceBoy...........( . )( . )..........Dreaming again now?

dmontzsta
    I do recall you just asking what a B Boat was and it wasn't that long ago RiceBoy...........( . )( . )..........Dreaming again now?
    hey dipshit, cant you tell I was playing around? cause I had it hidden and planned out, that was just a joke and playing stupid, obviously you are stupid if you couldnt catch that, so get out of the v-drive section now you homo.

dmontzsta
    I kind of thought you were going to do that, I would sell mine but I don't know what i would get. My wife loves this boat also so that would be a problem. tomorrow I will play for 1 more day at canyon lake..v-drive
    Hey Ben,
    Dont get rid of it, it is super clean. I am only getting rid of mine cause I want to kick some serious ass, I think the Lavey serves just well, I just wanted something a little more extreme, thats all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast