Recently, RD questioned my negativity, and he is correct, I have been very negative lately. You see, I always wanted to be the Grumpy Old Man, not the Dirty Old Man. But Grumpy Old Man had already been taken by some movie star. My girl friend says I'm not even good at beeing a DOM. If I lust after some young, big boobed chickadee, I wouldn't know what to do anyway. I get grumpy too often anymore: at slow drivers in the left lane, at people who leave trash on the beach, at people who have boats but aren't boaters, at inept workers, bad politicians, greedy CEO's who steel millions of dollars from their loyal employees, protesters who scream that a wounded cop shoots back at his shooter, and political correctness. I'm grumpy that we can track down Martha Steward and a mad cow right into her very stall but can't find 100,000 registered sex offenders. I could go on for hours, but it just makes me more grumpy. Think I'll run down to the lake and take a quick run out to the Wishing Well and sneak a cool bullet.