Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Open Letter To RiverDave

dirty old man
    Recently, RD questioned my negativity, and he is correct, I have been very negative lately. You see, I always wanted to be the Grumpy Old Man, not the Dirty Old Man. But Grumpy Old Man had already been taken by some movie star. My girl friend says I'm not even good at beeing a DOM. If I lust after some young, big boobed chickadee, I wouldn't know what to do anyway. I get grumpy too often anymore: at slow drivers in the left lane, at people who leave trash on the beach, at people who have boats but aren't boaters, at inept workers, bad politicians, greedy CEO's who steel millions of dollars from their loyal employees, protesters who scream that a wounded cop shoots back at his shooter, and political correctness. I'm grumpy that we can track down Martha Steward and a mad cow right into her very stall but can't find 100,000 registered sex offenders. I could go on for hours, but it just makes me more grumpy. Think I'll run down to the lake and take a quick run out to the Wishing Well and sneak a cool bullet.

Jbb
    Rd Sux...

hotlavey
    Recently, RD questioned my negativity, and he is correct, I have been very negative lately. You see, I always wanted to be the Grumpy Old Man, not the Dirty Old Man. But Grumpy Old Man had already been taken by some movie star. My girl friend says I'm not even good at beeing a DOM. If I lust after some young, big boobed chickadee, I wouldn't know what to do anyway. I get grumpy too often anymore: at slow drivers in the left lane, at people who leave trash on the beach, at people who have boats but aren't boaters, at inept workers, bad politicians, greedy CEO's who steel millions of dollars from their loyal employees, protesters who scream that a wounded cop shoots back at his shooter, and political correctness. I'm grumpy that we can track down Martha Steward and a mad cow right into her very stall but can't find 100,000 registered sex offenders. I could go on for hours, but it just makes me more grumpy. Think I'll run down to the lake and take a quick run out to the Wishing Well and sneak a cool bullet.
    Wait up, I'll join you.

phebus
    Reality sucks!!!

h2oski2fast
    I'm not happy with all those things either, but I don't complain about them all the time. I know what you're saying, it's tough to keep your head up with all the BS going on around.

Havasu_Dreamin
    the things that I find truly interesting, is that it seems like most of feel just about the same about all of the stuff you mention. Having said that, I think most Americans feel the same way which makes me wonder, WhyTF this country is so screwed up!?

Tom Brown
    Do you suppose RD is a folder or a scruncher?

CandyA$$
    the things that I find truly interesting, is that it seems like most of feel just about the same about all of the stuff you mention. Having said that, I think most Americans feel the same way which makes me wonder, WhyTF this country is so screwed up!?
    Cause most do not know how to speak up.

Jbb
    Do you suppose RD is a folder or a scruncher?
    Bidet..... ....garden hose?

Ion
    Man...you gotta take this view in proper context. Sure, this country has it's shortcomings, but...compared to any other country in the world, I can't think of any other place I'd rather live. I had followed this statement with a diatribe about how well we all have it here (especially in this little neck of the woods) & cited examples, but I was only stating obvious cool things some of us seem to take for granted when someone, for example, cuts us off on the highway, or witness some jackass litter our fine beaches, or any other seemingly meaningless occurance that, in the longrun, doesn't affect the way we live, but I didn't. Everyone of us knows how well we have it and I challenge anyone to find anyplace on the globe that comes close to the lifestyle and freedom we have grown accustomed to here. So in the grand scheme of things, "screwed up" is the last expression I'd use to describe our fine country!
    Oh yeah, one more thing...try & make that statement of yours to any of our military personnel stationed anywhere around the world.
    Stepping down...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast