Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rip Bud

waterwitch
    Hi Tony, I am sorry that your dog passed. I am
    sure he had a long happy life!
    Here is a pic of the dog we just got today.
    You can't replace the one that left, but you can
    have new memories with a puppy.
    Here is some inspiration.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7687B1-med.jpg

FlatStupid
    So sorry buddy! But how much would you have missed otherwise? no reward without price.

Bolt Nazi
    Hey Tony, Sorry To Hear About Your Dog. It's Real Hard To Loose A Pet I Know.

fastvdriver
    Sorry to hear about your loss! wishing you and your better half the best!!!

LakesOnly
    Sorry to hear it Guru...
    LO

FlatRat
    Sorry you lost your buddy.Just think of all the times they made you laugh.Pet owners make better people.

Big Proppa
    Real sorry to hear about for dog bro.

hack job
    Tony iam sorry to hear about your dog . i hate to think about the dogs i have lost over the years.

steelcomp
    Sorry for your loss Tony. It's a tough one. Dogs are definately man's best friend. They have no agenda, they have no prejudice...they just accept us for who we are, and love us unconditionally (specially at dinner time! ) We have them for years and years and sort of take for granted that they too have a only limited time on this earth, and then we realize...DAMN! We talk as they get old about how hard it's going to be, but you're never ready. No matter how obvious, the time comes too soon, inevitable as it is, and it hurts.
    Remember the good times, and keep the good thoughts. (sorry...wiping back a few tears...it still hurts) I know for me, the tears are always accompanied with a smile and a laugh, and there will always be a fond memory.
    Hang in there, bud.

Michael Minegar
    Tony, Lost my German Shepard two years ago in November. Had him 12 years and he was the best freind a guy could have. Everytime I walk into my backyard I keep thinking he is going to come runnin. I go outside some nights before bed and look up in the sky and talk to him. It makes me feel better. His name was Whiskey. I cried for you when I read it. Sorry Bro

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast