Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Member

mrswetdream2
    Welcome to the forums! There are alot of good people here. We the BOTE know how to party. Jello shots we like them all. The girls found that out last yr at anna (you all know who you are! lol) I hope you can make it to lake anna the dates are 9/16-17 if not longer. welcome again

jelloboat
    I'm sure we will all get allong just fine. I with the boat know how to party too. Hangin with tim tonight, can't wait to meet yall. c ya

MANIC MECHANIC
    Jelloboat, where do you come to us from?
    I knew it wouldn't take long for you and Tim to hook up!
    We look forward to meeting you!
    And you too MANTRA MAN!
    Tim

Lady Warhawk
    Welcome aboard Jelloboat!!!!
    Lady Warhawk has moved on from the Jello shooters!! She now likes APPLES AND PEANUTBUTTER or is that Danny that likes the Apples???? You should see her peel an apple with her tongue!!
    SEE YA!!
    OMG Terry :jawdrop: You know apples, and peanut butter is your's and Kelly's thang On the other hand you may be a funny smell in the attic one of these days :2purples:
    Oh, and BTW, why peel the apples? That's where all the nutrients are

likwidsukr
    undefined Hello everbody. New member here. I live in roanoke , Va and have a 1976 glastron cvx 20 that I just got back together today. goin to smith mtn. lake tomarrow to get it wet and see how the new mill does. Wish me rots of ruck.***boat finallt sent you your password huh. Welcome love those Glasstrons!! Good meeting you and look forward to seeing you at some of the events.

jelloboat
    I come from Reno,Nv but I have been all over this country. Allway with boat.
    I own a transmission shop here in Roanoke Va. so if yall need any trans work, give me a call. happy days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123