Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: spam: Howard 25 Bullet for sale

roln 20s
    Help me understand this....
    You sell your rig, then how the hell is my wife supposed to find a decent drink while snooping around other boats? :idea:
    He will be serving Margs from my new boat...details to come soon
    Roln 20s

boxscore
    He will be serving Margs from my new boat...details to come soon
    Roln 20s
    You?... New boat?... Come on Mr. Patrick
    Step away from the pipe. The sooner the details come, the sooner I believe you. Details pls.

Coleitis22
    Howards are expensive....when you see how they are built, you'll understand why....just like DCB....just like Hallett....just like Schiada....you get what you pay for....especially in this industry!
    I feel your pain. If you can keep that ride, find a way. Howard's are great. Look at all the Daytona's on the market. Most folks can't give them away soon as they find out how impractical they are. Best wishes.

boxscore
    I feel your pain. If you can keep that ride, find a way. Howard's are great. Look at all the Daytona's on the market. Most folks can't give them away soon as they find out how impractical they are. Best wishes.
    Oh stop... there's tons on the market cuz there's been tons built in the last 5 years. If they've been marketed ...I'm gonna guess it's cuz the owners wanna go bigger and faster, not cuz they're trying to become more practical.

dr. margarita
    I drove this boat for 1/2 the day on Saturday of the Howard Regatta
    And you drove it very well!

dr. margarita
    If you can keep that ride, find a way.
    Thanks for the support!! We are not in the position to have to sell this boat. If we do not get the price we want, we'll keep it for another season, maybe on a different lake.

BADAXE
    Thanks for the support!! We are not in the position to have to sell this boat. If we do not get the price we want, we'll keep it for another season, maybe on a different lake.
    :wink: :idea:

roln 20s
    You?... New boat?... Come on Mr. Patrick
    Step away from the pipe. The sooner the details come, the sooner I believe you. Details pls.
    I have agreed on a new boat...it should be done this fall (Oct-Nov). As soon as I have definite details, power, colors, "bling" necessities, I'll let all know. I'm stoked, can't believe I'm actually doing it myself. Once its announced, I'm sure I'll shock many people! I'm just wondering who will be the biggest tire kicker once I buy a boat
    In the meantime---someone buy this Boat Test rides this Saturday in havasu

Troubles No More
    Dr Marg, does Gene know that you want to sell?
    I called and told him that I was going to sell my boat and buy a ski boat, he called the next day and told me he had a buyer, it was that fast.
    Give him a call, That is the great thing about having a Howard, the service!

dr. margarita
    Dr Marg, does Gene know that you want to sell?
    I called and told him that I was going to sell my boat and buy a ski boat, he called the next day and told me he had a buyer, it was that fast.
    Give him a call, That is the great thing about having a Howard, the service!
    I've talked to Gene. He has another used 25 Bullet on the showroom right now. I'm next, if needed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast