Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Long Beach Sprint Nationals '05

MAXIMUS
    60 should be sufficient to represent "last place"..... again! (in my best dice clay voice) OHHHHH!!!! bada bing!!
    ...the shore hecklers
    Well what do you expect with a washed up has been for a driver & a jet boat mechanic... I would say we did better than anticipated! I would expect this year if we could duplicate it again we should be very satisfied! Too bad you won't be there to video it again! :messedup:

MAXIMUS
    It will be a very uneventful event with out the "NKRA" there to represent the best of the best... :lightsabe I guess the tree & all those swinging from it will have to move on!

the real k-boat king
    Well what do you expect with a washed up has been for a driver & a jet boat mechanic... I would say we did better than anticipated! I would expect this year if we could duplicate it again we should be very satisfied! Too bad you won't be there to video it again! :messedup:jerry would'nt waste his time on videoing something that slow.

MAXIMUS
    jerry would'nt waste his time on videoing something that slow.
    DOHHH! Let me get the blade out of my back...
    Brilliant post! Well with some hard work & some steady nut swinging I too could someday rate! Until then I guess he will just have to continue videoing you driving in circles at needles... Its hard work being somebody ehh... lol

No need to apologize Ross. I was just making it clear that we are not under any Jr Hart Regime. We are part of the IHBA K class running under the SSRA banner. I have no ill will towards SCSC.
    Tony Scarlata

epidemic
    Ross I must say that with out you & your efforts , this whole sanction would be doomed. Thank you for a thankless job & we will see you at Long Beach! As far as those who won't be attending well... Bye!
    Ben Marrone/Paul Grichar
    GN 305paul grichar who, never heard of him, as far as that goes you ether, and any body who puts there name as boss ross says it all. no real super stocks at long beach or pro stocks, the only fast pro stock on the west coast is the ps 70, i heard it laped the field at burley two years in a row. the other fast pro stocks are on the east coast. no ssra no nkra no long beach for my group.

MAXIMUS
    paul grichar who, never heard of him, as far as that goes you ether, and any body who puts there name as boss ross says it all. no real super stocks at long beach or pro stocks, the only fast pro stock on the west coast is the ps 70, i heard it laped the field at burley two years in a row. the other fast pro stocks are on the east coast. no ssra no nkra no long beach for my group.
    SO??? :notam:
    Was there something you wanted to say?
    You must be swinging from the same tree!

MAXIMUS
    paul grichar who, never heard of him, as far as that goes you ether
    Let me refresh your memory... 1999 chairmen of the KIWANA'S, El Monte chapter??? No??? how about vice pres 2001 of the Saftey Sam traveling nut club??? No??? Runner up at the 1991 4th of july run what you brung potato sack race in downtown Brawley! Still nothing??? Well I guess you just havent been around much then! :messedup:
    I am looking forward to Long Beach & I hope there will be a good turn out for the cause!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234