Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Force Offshore??

echoechoo
    A close friend is trying to decide on a Force 26cat....he was ready to go ahead with the Force, but now is very interested in the Lavey Sabre Cat. I know Lavey buids a flawless boat, but I have not read much on the boards about Force? Quality, attention to detail, customer service, etc. Any feedback would be great!

termiteguy
    a friend of mine worked there when they first started he said they are building very good boats call john he has a place in parker i see his boat there all the time he will proably take you guys for a test drive

unleashed
    A close friend is trying to decide on a Force 26cat....he was ready to go ahead with the Force, but now is very interested in the Lavey Sabre Cat. I know Lavey buids a flawless boat, but I have not read much on the boards about Force? Quality, attention to detail, customer service, etc. Any feedback would be great!
    Very Good boat and priced right. Give a call to John and tell him Deano sent ya...unless its a weekend try Gary! Force had come a long ways IMO!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

laveydayz
    A close friend is trying to decide on a Force 26cat....he was ready to go ahead with the Force, but now is very interested in the Lavey Sabre Cat. I know Lavey buids a flawless boat, but I have not read much on the boards about Force? Quality, attention to detail, customer service, etc. Any feedback would be great! Force builds a really nice looking cat and their pricing is very competitive. On the other hand, I dont think you can beat the quality and customer loyalty from Lavey. Have been thru numerous different factories and in my opinion Lavey is top notch in every aspect. You really could not go wrong with either Mfg. Goodluck!!

NorCalCat
    I looked at just about all the cats last year. I wound up buying a Force. I could not be happier. John at Force has been real helpful and the service has been top notch. The quality of the boat is amazing. Both companies make a great product, but if you are looking for a great all around boat that is very well priced, then Force is the better of the two. Also, Force has a fairly new in-house motor builder that is Frick'n awesome. All the rigging is real clean and close attention to detail.
    Just my $.02

NorCalCat
    You don't except PM's. So e-mail me.
    norcalcat2003@yahoo.com

Danzo
    Very Good boat and priced right. Give a call to John and tell him Deano sent ya...unless its a weekend try Gary! Force had come a long ways IMO!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    Gary is no longer there. I own a Force 29' Canopy cat and in my opinion you should buy a Force. The reason I say this is that for one price. They build an awesome boat with way more standard equipment than a Lavey. You get autometer gauges, livorsi platinum controls, eddie or dana hinges standard. John over at Force is the man. The guy pours his heart and soul into every boat. I would never think of going to anyone else to buy a cat. Go look at the Lavey, Eliminator, DCB and the Force. Pound for pound and dollar for dollar you can't find a better quality boat for your money. Not to mention you can get a Intertech trailer for no additional money. These trailers blow away an Extreme trailer. You are welcome to ride on my boat anytime. Just PM me. When or if you call Force call John Mornigold and tell him Danny sent you.

Kilrtoy
    DCB and the Force. Pound for pound and dollar for dollar you can't find a better quality boat for your money. .
    Now that I would strongly disagree

Procraftkev
    I have the Force 26 and very happy with it,There 540 merlin is a good engine.I think for the money you cant run 90mph any cheper.

Sane Asylum
    Now that I would strongly disagree
    He was talkin about something without clamp-ons....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast