Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tile Folks

Scream
    Does anyone here on ***boat do Tile? We're remodeling our kitchen and we're looking for a Slate floor...500 sq ft. Anyone got a hook up for us?
    Leme know.
    Scream

THATJEFFGUY
    Scream..lemme know when you find someone. I wanna retile my kitchen/bathrooms/laundry room.

Mardonzi
    Scream,, Deez's buddy saved us a bundle on the material,, now if we could only get someone to come lay it for us.....
    Any takers??

Redneck
    Does anyone here on ***boat do Tile? We're remodeling our kitchen and we're looking for a Slate floor...500 sq ft. Anyone got a hook up for us?
    Leme know.
    Scream
    its easy do it yourself save the money got quoted 5000 to do my house did it myself and bought 5000 in beer worked out better

RJ Nordic
    PF Percision---The owner Chris is a boater @ Havasu...Great guy
    1-714-809-6465
    easy to work with, crew cleans up great each day, you can communicate with all the employees

Scream
    Thanks everyone...
    Good grief Mark, you do service calls to So Cal? lol
    Scream

Mardonzi
    what are we lay'n and wheres the key to the big boat might need it friday night,are you coming or going bike rideing?
    We are flying out to meet up with the bike in Farmington NM then off to Colorado from there. Port sliding door is unlocked, but it sticks a bit. Have fun and be safe.
    As far as lay'n, we'll see what happens after the tile is down.....

Mardonzi
    what side is port? :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Denise's side,, easy to remember,, Port has 4 letters,, so does Shop, which is what your wife does,,.. so,, just remember that easy rule, and you'll be just fine
    (some how I think I'm going to pay for that one.. :hammer2:

Debbolas
    Starboard is easy to remember, Mark YOU are the STAR and you drive from the starboard side of your boat
    If you come do our tile, will you cook for us as well

Up 4 River
    STV BOY has been in the tile business for 6 years now and has done work for a couple of the members on the boards here. APex Tile is his companies name and he is a licensed contactor. I'll call him and have him PM you or you can PM him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast