Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bell Suspended...

Ducatista
    Sounds like Kobe's karma is giving him some payback. First Kobe chokes a girl in Colorado and now some guy in Arizona chokes him
    Hey now, it's not Kobe's fault that slut gaged on his big black schlong... :crossx:
    Raja is still pissed about the spanking Kobe gave him when he played for the Sixers in the championship series against the Lakers... :rollside:

Magic34
    i loved this play by kobe on nash..
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/197dunk1.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/197dunk2.jpg
    Another attempted rape by Kobe. Good thing for Kobe, Nash turned his head, or it would have been felony rape.
    Seriously, nice dunk, but who in the NBA cant dunk on Nash? What the hell was Nash doing under the basket?

Jyruiz
    Chicken shit. Anybody but Kobe takes that foul and it's no big deal.
    I know you say you are not a Laker hater, but this statement really shows you are. The guy got clotheslined and then Bell tried to push him down on the floor, there was no play on the ball. Take off the hate glasses for a minute and look at the video again.

dmontzsta
    I know you say you are not a Laker hater, but this statement really shows you are. The guy got clotheslined and then Bell tried to push him down on the floor, there was no play on the ball. Take off the hate glasses for a minute and look at the video again.
    Exactly, if that would have happened to any of the clippers, they would be crying foul. Kobe could have suffered a severe injury if his head hit the ground differently than it did.

GAME TIME
    i loved this play by kobe on nash..
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/197dunk1.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/197dunk2.jpg
    Did you hear that Nash is filing sexual assault charges on Kobe because Kobe put his sack in Nash's face

Jyruiz
    Geez, I made a post last night directly questioning a walk not called on Steve Nash. Not a hater, I just like the physical play of playoff basketball. I stand behind my original statement.
    You've got a guy grabbing another guy's nutsack and you guys could have cared less. Personally, I don't think Evans should have been suspended for that either, but tit for tat.
    Evans wasn't suspended, but I think he should have. You just can't go around giving people reacharounds in the basketball court.

Jyruiz
    Dude, the Lakers are probably the second gayest team in the league, behind the Spurs. There's some major swishing going on in the Lakers locker room and I ain't talking about through the hoop.
    I don't even want to know how you know that. :yuk:

GAME TIME
    i believe that act is called "tea-bagging", and i do believe it is "legal" in the state of arizona - plus nash never complained about it !!!
    LOL. I think he liked it. Did anyone see Bell's comments??? Last night he was all apologetic and said he just snapped and didn't know what got into him. Now today after he gets to sit out, he's saying he could only take so much. I think LA has a new favorite player to hate. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    He called Kobe pampus and arrogant, said he cannot stand him.
    Bob, how physical do you want it? geez, this isnt street ball, it is the NBA. If you want to see stuff that physical watch some UFC.

Jyruiz
    Just a joke man, trying to poke Laker fans with a stick.
    Glad to hear it, so how come you dislike the Spurs?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast