Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily driver...

Cole
    I make about a 90 mile round trip commute from Riverside to Irvine everyday and have been putting a bunch of miles on my new duramax....I also have an 87 nissan sentra with 220,000 miles that is usually my driver. I need something with good gas milage and a little nicer than my nissan..anyone have any ideas on what I should get? A convertable would be nice..but then i dont want to spend a lot of $$$. used is a for sure!!

BarryMac
    I make about a 90 mile round trip commute from Riverside to Irvine everyday and have been putting a bunch of miles on my new duramax....I also have an 87 nissan sentra with 220,000 miles that is usually my driver. I need something with good gas milage and a little nicer than my nissan..anyone have any ideas on what I should get? A convertable would be nice..but then i dont want to spend a lot of $$$. used is a for sure!!
    How much is not a lot of Money? I have a 2000 Toyota Camry that is going on the For Sale block next week, probably going to ask around $8,000 or so.

totenhosen
    Just about anything Toyota or Scion. Look into get a VW TDI and you'll get over 40mpg.

Cole
    How much is not a lot of Money? I have a 2000 Toyota Camry that is going on the For Sale block next week, probably going to ask around $8,000 or so.
    Thats a great car.....my GF has that exact car, 2000 silver camry 4 banger so it gets pretty good milage..

Jinga
    I bought a used 1999 Altima. Mint condition and loaded! 4 cylinder so it's not that hard on gas but definately has pep when you floor it. $9600.00.
    Good deals are to be found if you look.

BarryMac
    Thats a great car.....my GF has that exact car, 2000 silver camry 4 banger so it gets pretty good milage..
    It's been a great car, my wife just got a new Convertible Sebring so the Camry is going, if your interested let me know if not no sweat...

lucky
    i ended up getting a 04 ranger for 11,000 grand brand new out the door -- valentine's special i get right at 30mpg payment 179. 3.75 percent

Cole
    i ended up getting a 04 ranger for 11,000 grand brand new out the door -- valentine's special i get right at 30mpg payment 179. 3.75 percent
    I thought about a little truck....but I thought the milage would be less because of the gearing....30 mpg not bad!!!

SMILEMAKER
    Get an '06 Corvette ZO6, you'll never regret it.....your drive will be awesome!!!!!!

Cole
    Get an '06 Corvette ZO6, you'll never regret it.....your drive will be awesome!!!!!!
    I would but I'm not middle aged and balding......yet
    I did think about a boxter, but everytime I see one there is a
    chick driving it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast