Thread: any pool supply people here

i need to get a new filter for my pool. its a haywood c-1900-e filter. any help on getting one at a good price? thanks
    pat(slotracer) :shift:

25Elmn8r
    try PM'img Bling Bling. he hooked me up with a salt system about a month ago.

Fozzy
    I have used americanbestpoolsupply.com to order supplies. Good prices and excellent customer service. The sent the wrong type of hose to me by mistake, one email to them and they sent the correct one out that day and just told me to keep the wrong one. Made it real simple.

Advantage
    I can get that for you - do you need the whole assembly or just the filter element? We are heading to Bridge to Bridge - can meet up with you... Let me know asap at 559-313-8400

ROZ
    He needs the filter element... Superior Pool supply up there?

got one local. talked to my pool guy and he told me the story about my pool company that built my pool and hayward filters. thanks for the help on this anyways.
    pat(slotracer) :eat:

ROZ
    what's wrong with hayward filters... I've never had a problem....

roz no problems with hayward filters. the story is blue haven pools sales hayward star clear fliters and has a c1900-e in it. hayward builds these for blue haven pools that why no one stocks them and the are alot more than a c-175 which is a standard filter that everyone stocks. it is pretty much the same filter with just a little more filter in it. i found out that the c175 fits my filter set up and i do not have to order the c1900 for it.
    pat(slotracer) :2purples: