Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GARAGE FLOOR & CABINET hook-up?

TOBTEK
    who's the hook up on here? had it all lined up with a buddy at ICT in Escondido and Now I hear they are seconds from going out of business..... Want to get the floor and cabinets done the day we close Escrow in a few weeks...............

JB in so cal
    Innovative Storage in Vista did mine last May - 1 whole wall of 6 ft; Uppers over wash/dry and 1 more 6 ft; uppers and lowers at work bench area - 11 pieces total. They don't use particle board - more like MDF. Primed and painted on site - $2200 - of course baller's like you and Royal don't care about price.
    If he's still there, ask for Ray - 800 583 7265

lewiville
    check my company's web site www.keyaccess.com pretty much where ever you live we have a magazine in your area. We have a million of those garage guys

ROZ
    Toby, contact Woodster... It's his business, and he's relatively local

boxscore
    Toby... I've got a floor guy. Lemme know if you want his number and/or website. It's filed away but I can pull it on monday of you'd like. He did an outstanding job and 20-30% less than the locals companies around here quoted me.

OutCole'd
    If you want to do all your cabinets in a nice solid Cherry wood & do the floor in a clean Santos Mahogany, let me know. I could help you out.

TOBTEK
    Toby... I've got a floor guy. Lemme know if you want his number and/or website. It's filed away but I can pull it on monday of you'd like. He did an outstanding job and 20-30% less than the locals companies around here quoted me.
    that would be cool if you could get me his number....Thanks

TOBTEK
    any other contacts?????

Waist Deep
    What are you looking for on the floor? I'll quote ya and I'll guarantee its less than others. Lic & ins. Is it brand new or is there floor prep needed?

TOBTEK
    I wanted this again WWW.thegaragepeople.com they did our last house, but IM afraid they wont be around much longer for warranty issue's if needed :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast