Thread: Installing AMP...Kit??

varial
    I just picked up a Phoenix Gold Octane-R R5.0:4 to power my four Eclipse SE8495's, but I'm a little confused on what AMP Installation kit to get, is 8 gauge good? What does it need to have in it? What kit should I get that'll have everything I need, hold up, and not cost a lot?
    Is there anything else I should pick up while I'm at it for the install or maybe to improve the system a little?
    Thanks for the help!!

Outnumbered
    I don't know how much time you have, but I buy all my stuff from bag-boy on ebay. I believe his web is www.darvex.com. He's got the SWB Huge Internet Retailer of the Year Award for 2005-2006. The guy is solid, sells Stingers, cheap and ships FAST.
    Ditto bag-boy. I just bought a ton of stuff for my install. Best prices and service I could find online.

varial
    Heres what he has- http://stores.ebay.com/Bag-Boy-Home-...QQftidZ2QQtZkm
    What would be the best to go with? What's the point of the blue cable's for extra money? The power and ground cables don't match in length that he has in his kit, is this is a problem? I also don't need speaker wire. Thanks and sorry for all the dumb questions as I just want to get this right.