Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reduced Price - 45k -

Boat Ride
    Vacation River house... Parker Ca (Parker Ca)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: boatride777@yahoo.com
    Date: 2005-07-24, 2:31PM PDT
    TURN KEY VACATION HOME
    http://www.echolodgeresort.com/img00003.jpg12x45 single wide moble home... with added on master bed room
    2bedroom 2 baths, Fully furnished(2tvs..king&queen size beds..dressors..night stands..fridge-full of beer.. pots & pans & a sofa & love seat),brand new a/c's in every room ,whole place was just drywalled a year ago, 10x15 storage shed , & a double wide covered car port, boat storage, ton of room for parking, day beach, double wide boat ramp, store, bar & grill on in the Echo Lodge grounds
    http://b.im.craigslist.org/V7/Qz/voH...4rtx3mywla.jpg
    don't wanna use the realitor, she wants me to get 60k for this... i don't feel like sitting on it that long

meaniam
    damn 45k that sure seems like a good deal. can the carport be made into a garage. to leave boat in, off season. what is the space rent.
    one more thing. im not familer with trailer parks, but i heard some parks require that after a certain year. you have to replace trailer with newwer year trailer. keeps everthing clean. is that the case here

Big Warlock
    Do you pay rent for the space? What is it? And any other fees?

Mandelon
    http://www.echolodgeresort.com/rvsitmap/img00003.gif
    Where is it on here? Space rent?

rich lets go halves on it.i figure new space rent will be close to 400.you can have all the big weekends.

BarryMac
    http://www.echolodgeresort.com/rvsitmap/img00003.gif
    Where is it on here? Space rent?
    I think he said "E" row in a previous thread, right next to the Storage area... looks like a nice place, from what I've seen his price is really good especially for the Parker area...

Boat Ride
    damn 45k that sure seems like a good deal. can the carport be made into a garage. to leave boat in, off season. what is the space rent.
    one more thing. im not familer with trailer parks, but i heard some parks require that after a certain year. you have to replace trailer with newwer year trailer. keeps everthing clean. is that the case here
    Not sure about the garage thing... I would have to look into it...the monthly lease payment that i pay is about 300...that with me going every other weekend...also if the year thing was a problem... they wouldn't want to get rid of mine...lol

JB in so cal
    Not sure about the garage thing... I would have to look into it...the monthly lease payment that i pay is about 300...that with me going every other weekend...also if the year thing was a problem... they wouldn't want to get rid of mine...lol
    Even without a garage, can you store a (covered) boat there year round? How long of a cart ride is it to the beach? Dog friendly park?
    Thanks

your not allowed to store any vehicles on the cali side per blm but they have been letting everyone get away with 1.in desert rivera a newer trailer just sold for 90k waterfront unabstructed veiw of river.so im thinking you will get maybe 40k or so.shirley always says high but ofcourse the higher the price the more money she makes.

your not allowed to store any vehicles on the cali side per blm but they have been letting everyone get away with 1.in desert rivera a newer trailer just sold for 90k waterfront unabstructed veiw of river.so im thinking you will get maybe 40k or so.shirley always says throws out high prices but ofcourse the higher the price the more money she makes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast