Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reduced Price - 45k -

Schiada76
    Echo storage is one vehicle and one cart on your site.
    They have open storage available but the security sucks.
    BTW Jeff is a moron.

Boat Ride
    I don't know what you guys are talking about.... I leave my boat there year round.... your aloud 1 boat 1 cart... & 1 storage shed

Boat Ride
    your not allowed to store any vehicles on the cali side per blm but they have been letting everyone get away with 1.in desert rivera a newer trailer just sold for 90k waterfront unabstructed veiw of river.so im thinking you will get maybe 40k or so.shirley always says throws out high prices but ofcourse the higher the price the more money she makes.
    well i can Advertise on ***boat & give a ***boat members deal at 45k or I can let Shirley Advertise it.. & go for close to 60k.... doesn't matter to me... I'd rather sale it to a member....
    http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/02/26/A...EDBD10B3AE.jpg
    http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/86/96/7...20BE3AF1F0.jpg
    http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/24/15/6...6E52443198.jpg

you will get your price boatride.screw shirley hang a big sign on it.

JB in so cal
    Saw your place this weekend, when I was cruising thru. At Big Bend, we are allowed one boat and one "vehicle" under our covered parking, year round.
    If you're at Big Bend, have there been recent management changes???

termiteguy
    most all parks on the cali side are owned by one guy he has good managers
    who are preety fair all you have to do is give them alittle respect

Schiada76
    If you had ever met Jeff before he became manager at Echo, he has gotten a little full of himself in the last 6 months.
    A little?

Boat Ride
    If you had ever met Jeff before he became manager at Echo, he has gotten a little full of himself in the last 6 months.
    na... I'd say, when he's dealing with drunk idiots, he has to be up on his horse... but when you sit back & just hang out with the guy... he's really cool...not to mention nice.... he's help us out numerous time...

Schiada76
    I can understand that a person is one way. But he now has a big responsibility I sure would not want his job! When Im at my place at echo I see him working almost 24 hrs a day reason how i know because the party ends at my place before the sun comes up and he is still working. I know if i worked that many hours I would be a bear. Sometimes he works all week with no days off. I feel bad for him because he is constantly working But hey he loves his job. He really is a good guy once you get to know him.
    Just a little ball busting. Yes he does work his azz off, but he can back it off just notch or two with the owners and still do a great job.
    (Please note smiling face at end of post, denoting humor and or an easy going critique)

BADASS38CHEVY
    na... I'd say, when he's dealing with drunk idiots, he has to be up on his horse... but when you sit back & just hang out with the guy... he's really cool...not to mention nice.... he's help us out numerous time...Hey do you think you are going to be there for labor day weekend. You need to drink the stoli we got you then you can blow chunks!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast